Brook’s opponent vows to crash Kell’s Sheffield party

The_budweiser

Kell Brook’s opponent for their huge Sheffield showdown on March 17 has warned Brook that he is coming to spoil the party.

Brook is riding the crest of a wave after extending his winning record to 26-0 with a fifth round stoppage win over Luis Galarza on his American debut on December 17 in Atlantic City.

The 26 year-old headlines the biggest show of his career to date on March 17 live on Sky Sports at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield, but his opponent – who will be unveiled at a press conference at the venue tomorrow (January 11) – has warned Brook that he is travelling to the Steel City confident of victory.

“It's a massive fight. Kell has been getting a lot of exposure from Sky and a lot of boxing experts rate him highly,” said the mystery man. “He is a big hit in Sheffield but going and fighting someone on away turf doesn't bother me, I feel very confident that I can travel to Sheffield and beat him on his home patch.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/37075-brooks-opponent-vows-to-crash-kells-sheffield-party.html#ixzz1j405OtrP