Del Boy to shock Vitali Klitschko this Monday

The_budweiser

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/1909980.jpg

WBC World Heavyweight Champion, Vitali Klitschko will get a moment of shock, when the challenger for his title Dereck ‘Del Boy’ Chisora arrives in the legendary ‘Only Fools and Horses’ Reliant Robin at the Landmark Hotel for their press conference on Monday.

The two will clash for the WBC World Heavyweight Championship on Saturday 18th February at the Olympiahalle in Munich, which will be shown live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 456 & Virgin Ch. 546)

Re: Del Boy to shock Vitali Klitschko this Monday

WBC World Heavyweight Champion, Vitali Klitschko will get a moment of shock, when the challenger for his title Dereck ‘Del Boy’ Chisora arrives in the legendary ‘Only Fools and Horses’ Reliant Robin at the Landmark Hotel for their press conference on Monday.

It's not for me to lecture on tactics, but rarely in the history of warfare is a successful surprise attack preceded by a press release.

Is This real Mean if he turned up in a tank ready for warfare maybe it would resemble something but a reliant robin?? Come on, let's just hope del boy comes with more weapons than that same over the top punch that he's always looking for or it could be a very early night in mels on Mandela house ;-)

Didnt Germany show Only Fools redubbed in German and it tanked massively?

Im sure I watched it over there when I was a kid, used to visit family a lot. May be wrong though.

On a slight side note, didnt Ricky Hatton buy one of these? I may be wrong but I am sure only 2 were made. Wonder if this is Rickys?

Didnt Germany show Only Fools redubbed in German and it tanked massively?

Im sure I watched it over there when I was a kid, used to visit family a lot. May be wrong though.

On a slight side note, didnt Ricky Hatton buy one of these? I may be wrong but I am sure only 2 were made. Wonder if this is Rickys?

yeah I remember seeing ricky with one in his garage.

I think vitali will blast his head off.helenius might have given chisora false hope.