European super featherweight title

Crusader

Antonio De Vitis on 25 February to Cuneo will fight to the European title against the title holder, the Belgian Ermanno Fegatilli.

Is a re-match, De Vitis fought already his opponent a few years ago in an ill-fated trip to Belgium for the title of the European Union and it was one result not clear. De Vitis deserve this chance are years that he has one of the good italian fighters, will have the opportunity to fight pretty much at home, where he was resident for many years and work in this land.

I hope De Vitis win (is almost a derby, Fegatilli parents are italian)would be right that the winner then fights with Devis Boschiero

Fegatilli is definitely improved, in 2006 I saw him in a net loss from Boschiero,(5/6 points after 10 rounds), i thought he was just concrete and fought with many pauses, in a match dominated against Foster surprised me, hard, continuous..another fighter !!!

I expect a great fight with De Vitis (I should be at ringside)

• 1 month later...

Too bad for the injured De Vitis, the match was all to enjoy and decide, until the stop, there were no breaks, both fighters starting the contest with great stamina, six rounds toe-to-toe, Fegatilli more precise and continuous De Vitis more aggressive and determined to work with a powerful body work.

As so often happens in fights so, the heads clashed repeatedly and unfortunately in the sixth round De Vitis is cut very dangerous over the right eye and when he returned in the corner he complained of not seeing...

Mr. Foster stop the fight, the judges given the victory for the italian-belgian titleholder (58-56, 58-56 and 57-57), usual blatant protests of the clan of the defeated, but for me the verdict is correct (one point for Fegatilli in my personal book)....but just think a rematch, De Vitis deserved another chance...