Amir Khan & Richard Schaefer conference call transcript

The_budweiser

Monica Sears

Thank you, Christa. I'd like to thank everyone for taking time out of their morning, or afternoon, to join us for today's call which has the CEO of Golden Boys Promotion, Richard Schaefer on the line, as well as Amir Khan, and Amir's business manager Asif Vali.

At this time I'd like to send the call to Richard who will introduce everyone and give some opening statements about the fight that occurred on December 10th. Richard?

Richard Schaefer

Thank you very much, Monica, and thank you all for being on this call. I know it's a holiday week for many and I really appreciate that you guys are taking time out of your schedule. I'd like make some opening marks, remarks, walk you quickly through where we stand and what the next steps are, um, as it relates to Amir and the fight and everything, and then turn it over for Amir for some comments and then opening it up for questions.

Well, first of all let me state that the purpose of this call is in no way or shape to attack or question the performance of Lamont Peterson and his team. I think Lamont fought a very good fight, it was an exciting fight. In fact, many people feel it was another fight of the year candidate, so this is absolutely nothing about taking anything away from Lamont Peterson. It is simply to look at the facts, present the facts, and give the people involved an opportunity to correct their mistakes. It's basically about doing the right thing.

So let's look at these facts. Let's look where we stand. There was clearly controversy after the fight on this scoring. I've ha, have hardly ever seen uh, the, the time it took for tabulating this card and announcing the decision. That was very strange in itself.

Then you look at the official card, which showed initially a 10/10 on the scorecard of George Hill for round seven. It was later crossed out and changed to an 8/10 in favor of Peterson. Then you look at the WBC's WBA supervisor, Michael Walsh, who is a certified public accountant and CPA by profession, and probably the man with the most experience that night sitting ringside there.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/boxing-news/32054--amir-khan-a-richard-schaefer-conference-call-transcript.html#ixzz1hHISd7sG

**** off Dickhead Schaefer, the 10-10 on George Hill's scorecard was a transfer error seen on the COPY not the original card. The copy was done by 1 person copying ALL 3 cards onto a single card, hence why all the sets of numbers are done with the same hand writing. Or does Dickhead Schaefer really believe that the 3 judges sit next to each other writing their scores on a single card? Maybe the stupid cunt believes that photocopiers can really copy that well.

Seriously Golden Boy are making me sick, you all complain about Arum and that's fair enough but don't then stick up for the bullshit that Dickhead Schaefer, Oscar and co pull. Khan lost, get over it! Golden Boy couldn't even give George the contractually agreed ring when he was meant to face Andrade and now they are trying to feed Shane Mosley to Alvarez. This is a joke and Golden Boy need to be treat like the biggest fraud in the sport.

Richard Schaefer

Well you know I mean we are honorable people

No, no you are not you lying pompous prick.

Richard Schaefer

Where there is smoke there is fire.

Never heard of Dry Ice has he?...Twat

Amir Khan

You know, one thing I love fighting in the States

Lets be honest Amir, you love THE MONEY you get by fighting in the states. Take the US dollar by all means but then don't bitch when it bites you in the arse. Also don't forget you slagged off the entire boxing watching public of the UK and called us all racist you stupid cunt.

Seriously Golden Boy can go shove it up their arse.

Amir and his whole team of promoters, advisers, hangers-on and other assorted cretins, are the biggest, fattest, dumbest bunch of sweaty, shit-splattered arseholes ever to grace the face of this earth.

And you Khan in particular, are an absolute cretinous, dim-witted, fcukwitted Bolton barnpot, with all the charm and social graces of a herpes-ridden pubic louse.

In the whole of my life I have never come across such a bunch of sore losers. At least when Hitler knew he'd lost he blew his fecking brains out, can't you go and do something similar eh Khan?

Can't wait to see Floyd kipper him in about 30 seconds. And then disembowel him.

Seriously Golden Boy are making me sick, you all complain about Arum and that's fair enough but don't then stick up for the B*lls**t that Dickhead Schaefer, Oscar and co pull. .

I agree with this, not because I am criticising either Arum or GBP but because the fans treat Arum as the second coming of Satan when he is anything but.

I agree with this, not because I am criticising either Arum or GBP but because the fans treat Arum as the second coming of Satan when he is anything but.

Oh yes he is, it's just Richard Schaefer and Oscar De La Hoya are competing for third.

Very well put gav.

P34c3

Oh yes he is, it's just Richard Schaefer and Oscar De La Hoya are competing for third.

The devil you know...or the devil you don't. We all know that Arum is a cunt, he's not going to pull the wool over our eyes any more as we know he serves up crap...GBP seem to manage to fool enough people time and time again...