Nath could be fighting to unify his division by of end 2012

The_budweiser

Vincent Cleverly "I really think Nath could be fighting to unify his division by the end of 2012"

Ringnews24.com: What would you say is the hardest part of your job and the most awarding?

Vincent Cleverly: The hardest part of my training is to keep my boxer mentally prepared for either training or the fight it self. The most rewarding is when my boxer wins which so far I am undefeated as a pro trainer.

Ringnews24.com: Can you give us a insight to what a fighter has to go through leading up to a professional fight and how the training schedule changes leading up to a fight?

Vincent Cleverly: My boxer has to go through a lot of mental and physical pain to achieve his goal to be successful for 10 weeks. The training schedule will start off with plenty of anaerobic work and a mixture of different exercises to keep my fighter fresh and not to get him bored' finishing the training we will be doing more cardio work to start the weight loss to get him ready for his boxing weight .

Ringnews24.com: What effect , if any , has the father-son relationship the Calzaghe's had in boxing had on you and Nathan? Some people say everything you know is thanks to Calazaghe, how do you react to such comments?

Vincent Cleverly: To be honest the time we had with the Calzaghe's did give Nath and myself a fantastic insight on how a world class boxer trains!! and to spar with such good boxers is invaluable. BUT also the Calzaghe's would not have used Nath for instance like using him to spar with Joe before the Kessler, Hopkins and Lacy fights if Nath was not good enough. Nath did pull Joe along in the pre fight runs. Everything I know is definitely not down to Enzo Calzaghe I learnt my profession watching and learning from various trainers and working hard with Nath behind closed doors .

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/31948-vincent-cleverly-qi-really-think-nath-could-be-fighting-to-unify-his-division-by-the-end-of-2012q.html#ixzz1gbei9CRP