Michael Maguire's Return Bought Forward

The_budweiser

Sensational Super Flyweight prospect Michael Maguire's much anticipated return to the ring has been bought forward and will now take place on the undercard of the Queensberry Promotions event, headlined by the Lee Selby versus John Simpson British and Commonwealth title clash, at York Hall this coming Wednesday.

The bout, which was originally scheduled to take place in Liverpool on Friday, sees the former amateur World under-nineteen #1 in action against another former amateur star, 2004 Olympian Najah Ali.

Maguire, who recently returned to training at the TRAD TKO Gym in Canning Town following a two year sabbatical from the sport, seemed unconcerned with the change of date and venue when he spoke earlier, I don't care where or when I fight, I've been training hard for it and can't wait to get the first one over and done with.

I've had some sparring with Martin Power and Charlie Hoy, I'm happy with myself, I've been doing six rounds easily now and want to do more rounds as I'm getting fitter and fitter.

Read More: http://ringnews24.com//index.php/blog/35-demo-content/31936-michael-maguires-return-bought-forward-faces-najah-ali-on-wednesday.html#ixzz1gJyYJALl

• 2 months later...