tyson fury v derek chisora

The_budweiser

maybe a potential fight in future , fury spoke about as being our best thing at heavyweight in future but for me its a false pretense . mcdermott beat him recently. i dont see what people see in tyson . i think hes technically weak, not strong as people make out, and no were near as fast as people say. dereks a very strong fighter who throws a good amount of punches for me chisora wins by points/ko.

i also think mcdermott could be a surprise star for uk boxing if he cuts out the flabyness , but he frustrates me as hes mr potential with heart but a lazy shit in gym a guess

I'l go with Tyson on the fight mentioned Chisora = Idiot. I truley hate the guy, infact i dislike him more than any other British fighter..

I think Tyson would take him out inside the distance though Chisora is going to avoid this fight i think

Having seen chisora for the first time on Friday at York hall I was not impressed the bum he was in with should not have lasted half a round in fact the guy didn't want to be there from the first bell, for me Tyson even with his very limited skills would be to much for Del-Boy. I hope it comes off

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...