When have you enjoyed a boxer taking a whooping or losing?

WelshDevilRob

If I'm allowed a second one, I also really loved Lennox Clarke putting Willy Hutchinson to sleep standing up. Willy was totally disrespectful to Lennox since Lennox had a white collar background and Willy was an amateur starlet. He called Lennox a binman and kept his hands low most of the fight. Lennox finally took advantage and put him in the bin. It was glorious.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2023 at 6:06 PM, Kite1345 said:

Isaac Hardmann getting destroyed by Michael Zerafa was hilarious after the amount of shit that Hardmann talked. 

Nice picks, Kite. I had nothing against Hardman though he did beat my countryman Jamie Weetch, who I've interviewed a few times.

It is strangely satisfying when a boxer talks too much smack and then gets beat. Have always enjoyed Carl Froch losing due to his arrogance.

• Thanks 2

On 12/31/2022 at 5:20 PM, Bear Hugger said:

After Tony Bellew was shouting his mouth off after beating Haye, I really enjoyed watching him getting broken down and KO'd by Usyk.

Never liked Tony, as a big mouth. Though the dislike wained over the years and I don't mind him now. But, was great seeing Nathan Cleverly beat him, in the first fight.

Was gutted Haye didn't beat him. Would've been different against a prime Haye.

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2022 at 9:48 PM, robprosser said:

Tzsyu putting Zab Judah on queer street has a place in my heart. Also Douglas and Holyfield stopping Tyson were quite enjoyable. Not that I particularly disliked Mike, it was more that it shut up part time boxing fans who overrated him based on highlight reels.

That Tszyu loss will haunt Zab forever.

I was anti-Tyson back when I was young though shocked at what Douglas did. Like Tyson a lot nowadays, now I'm approaching my fifties lol.

• Thanks 1