Fury keen on fights with Price and Haye

WelshDevilRob

Heavyweight champion Tyson Fury speaking to the RAW podcast by IFL TV.

“I wonder if it would still sell out a stadium if me and big old David Price had a fight. Even though he’s retired, Old Trafford or Anfield I think we sell it out for the WBC World Heavyweight title. Or even if the WBC wouldn’t sanction it, we could do it for the North West title of Great Britain.”

“The rivalry was that big for so long, and he was the only British person to ever beat me, amateur or pro. I think it’d sell out. And I also think that a fight with the toe breaker would sell a stadium out. Do you think me and him [David Haye] would still sell out?”

“There’s still three big rivalry fights in this country for me. Even though they ain’t active or whatever. David Price, David Haye Anthony Joshua. Three … So if you’re out there and I know you’re still out there and I know you’re still in the gym.”

“I still think three of them fights sell out a stadium, and I really do mean that. It’s all about the ‘what if?’ isn’t it?”

Ramblings or would Fury actually fight Price and Haye?

• Thanks 2

--- Baloney overmatched Price too early against a big, strong, experienced, dangerous lefty that Wlad called one of his most difficult opponents.

Tony was indeed past his best when yet again he went into his opponent's backyard to derail the Cuban Olympic stud experts was sayin' he the next champ. I'm talkin' Odlanier Solis that Tony destroyed twice.

Fact! Tony destroys half the heavy champs in history. You could look it up with a membership in Valhalla, Boz. So keep up the good work and someday, that day will come...

• Thanks 1

Just now, LondonRingRules said:

--- Baloney overmatched Price too early against a big, strong, experienced, dangerous lefty that Wlad called one of his most difficult opponents.

Tony was indeed past his best when yet again he went into his opponent's backyard to derail the Cuban Olympic stud experts was sayin' he the next champ. I'm talkin' Odlanier Solis that Tony destroyed twice.

Fact! Tony destroys half the heavy champs in history. You could look it up with a membership in Valhalla, Boz. So keep up the good work and someday, that day will come...

Lol, ok, Tony was good, I just meant he was not a world beater. He was tall and rangy and awkward because he was a southpaw. Had he had more power, maybe he'd do even better.

• Thanks 1

--- American sports figures are kneeling in protest anytime the American Flag is raised or Star Spangled Banner is played, all started by a grade B backup NFL Quarterback with an impossible Afro. Now it's a virtue signalling fad.

Fury been walking backwards of late because he don't know which end is what anymore.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, LondonRingRules said:

--- American sports figures are kneeling in protest anytime the American Flag is raised or Star Spangled Banner is played

Brittney Griner used to do that. Methinks she'll be standing with hand over heart going forward.