Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - Who Do You Want To See Canelo Fight Next ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - Who Do You Want To See Canelo Fight Next ?

Taking the politics and contractual maneuverings out of it - multiple choices allowed - lets strip it back to basics - Vote and speak on it boxing lads.
    Mall
    14.29%
    Boo Boo
    0%
    Kov II
    0%
    GGG III
    28.57%
    Bivol
    0%
    David Benavidez
    42.86%
    Callum Smith
    42.86%
    Caleb
    0%
    Beterbiev
    14.29%
    A.N. Other
    0%

I voted for Callum Smith. Need to see him in a big fight, and it'll be a good test for Canelo at 168. I'm not sure Canelo is a true light heavy, so he should stay away from Beterbiev. Didn't pick anyone on the PBC roster, because i just don't see any of them doing any cross promotional deals.

Comment

--- I have a security token missing that prevents my voting. GGG at 168 with or without a belt.

Comment

I first wanted to see him fight Callum, but now I'd rather see him fight El Bandera Roja Benavidez first. That'd be a cracker.

Comment

Smith or Benavidez if he's sticking to super middle. Beats them both though.

Comment

GGG needs the third fight ASAP; he ain't getting any younger. Jermall is the most dangerous man at 160 to Canelo's reign. With the passage of time, that has become the best fight to made at middleweight.

Comment

--- Sorry Led, nobody wants to see a runner/stinker vs Canelo. Let Charlene fight Androgynous for the 160 testosterone belt! Besides GGG, Callum a good option for the fans. I think it too early for Benavidez at 168 that he may have outgrown. Maybe at 175. Gonna have to pay Canelo $50 mil minimum to get him at 160 ever again. One good thing about the layoff is the chance to improve his bum knee.

Comment

Voted GGG for the simple reason that its expiry date is fast approaching (if it hasn't gone already). I think GGG has a good argument for winning both, even if the second was a legit close fight. If not GGG III then Smith, Benavidez or Saunders at 168 would be good. I'm glad it seems that DAZN have put their foot down to prevent Ryder or Yilidrim.

Comment

--- Well, near as I can see Canelo ain't dropped his civil suit against Oscar and DAZN and rumors abound he could make a bout under the auspices of another promoter though I think that unlikely until the civil suit settled. Likely it is with the usual compromise between the 3 parties.

Comment

I don't think Canelo has any business in the 175lbs division, so rule out Bivol and Beterbiev - far too dangerous. A rematch with the Drunken sailor is pointless. I voted for David Benavidez, as I'd like to see how the fight goes. David is a Super Middleweight and I think Canelo should be at Middleweight.
                    Third GGG fight doesn't interest me, Golovkin is on a slow slide and the inactivity won't help him. It won't be a Charlo next. Callum Smith is hot and cold. Andrade is ducking Liam Williams while claiming everyone is ducking him.
                    Ryota Murata with his WBA strap could well get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X