Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COMPETITION - Your Fav fight so far in 2020 and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--- Winner a done deal after the Jose Zepeda/Ivan Baranchyk shootout over 5 rds with 4 KDs apiece. Seldom do the cards in such a drama fest align so perfectly with the last KD unofficial since it was the KO punch. Also Bayless missed another KD he ruled a slip, but as good as the scoring was, Zepeda took it out of their grubbies. Ivan and Jose ended up side by side in the hospital where they were taken for testing with all released in good health. Win/Win/ win for the fighters and boxing. https://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:2540599

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
      --- Winner a done deal after the Jose Zepeda/Ivan Baranchyk shootout over 5 rds with 4 KDs apiece. Seldom do the cards in such a drama fest align so perfectly with the last KD unofficial since it was the KO punch.

Wow. Good call.

Reminded me a bit of Hagler -Hearns. Rockem sockem, but with really high skill level from both men.

Easily FOTY so far.

Also KO of the year, with very little chance of it being topped by New Years.
      Last edited by Cableaddict; 10-05-2020, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Agreed Bobby. What a fight!! Really glad Baranchyk is okay, it looked pretty bad for a while there.

Comment

No fight has thrilled me in a major way. Possibly for being a surprise and an excellent KO I would choose Whyte vs Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
          X