Should Tyson Fury retire? Do you agree with Anthony Joshua's recent statement?

The_budweiser

I guess over the next few months we are going to get a lot of back and forth between the 2 fighters as they build up the mega fight.

Right now, I'm favouring Fury. The longer the fight goes it will be in Fury's favour as Joshua has a tendency to tire. So, it might be in Furs best interest to take the fight to Joshua like he did against Wilder and set a fast pace early on. There’s risks to that though with Joshua carrying a lot of power.

The only guy I give a realistic chance of beating Fury is Joshua. Only he is both big and strong enough and has enough skills, and power at the same time. Others are either too small or too heavy and clumsy or don't have enough of one or the other. Whyte falls into that too clumsy/heavy category.

Lets be honest, Fury is a car crash waiting to happen. He's a troubled soul who still doesn't know what he wants in life. I think only a fool would rule Wilder out in the III.

Yep old pal, I agree...he's headed towards a loss anyway-but not against Wilder. Only way he can avoid it is not to fight Joshua or even guys like Hrgovic. We saw how he struggled against Wallin. Wallin would hardly be a serious challenge for Joshua or even Usyk or Ruiz jr. Good fighter but not A class.