They should make an eliminator fight

BoztheMadman

Whyte was banned for 2 years back in 2012 for testing positive for an illegal stimulant and tested positive after beating Rivas last year but for some reason got away with it. To be honest I'd quite like to see the fight, as least you know it's a level playing field - they're both cheats!

A LOT has to happen before we know what the winner of Fury-Joshua means. Miller needs at least one fight - two even better - before he takes on the likes of a Whyte. Miller's derailed his own career such that he's got a lot to prove before he can be considered anywhere near Whyte's level. If Miller's dumb enough to step right into the fire, Whyte starches him.

I like this idea, but I fear that "Big Maybe", who is devoid of skills but insanely dangerous if you let him stumble forward & get close to you, will simply be too strong for Whyte, who's a fairly light-fisted inside fighter.

I like Whyte MUCH more as a fighter and as a human being, but this could be a buttally one-sided matchup.

I like this idea, but I fear that "Big Maybe", who is devoid of skills but insanely dangerous if you let him stumble forward & get close to you, will simply be too strong for Whyte, who's a fairly light-fisted inside fighter.

I like Whyte MUCH more as a fighter and as a human being, but this could be a buttally one-sided matchup.

As a human being? I find him a total lack of class, dirty and thuggish. I don't know what "human" qualities you see in him.:noidea: