Pedraza vs LesPierre main event cancelled

Ledhed1

--- Positive Corona test = the new leprosy even if asymptomatic.

Why get a test if you and all around you get treated as as lepers?

The western economies on life support and folks rioting, burning, looting in the streets with impunity while expanding whatever contamination that already exists.

When is ww3 kicking off?

--- Positive Corona test = the new leprosy even if asymptomatic.

Why get a test if you and all around you get treated as as lepers?

Oh I dunno - Maybe so you know if there's a danger of you infecting / killing other people, like your kids or parents?

--- Seasonal flu with, what, 40 yrs of yearly vaccines has proven to be infinitely more deadly than Corona in my small county in a very massive state and country.

Moreover Corona health care has turned out to be a political fight between Reps/Dems with healthcare insurance/big pharma industries refereeing instead of the licensed healthcare practitioners making, Duh, actually medical decisions on treatments.

Those growing up as part of the grazing herds the school system cranks out can be excused for their ignorance on a personal level, but once anyone wants to do the level of economic damage being done to the majority US population, that being poor folks who are being made homeless and more vulnerable than ever, we gonna tangle.

--- Seasonal flu with, what, 40 yrs of yearly vaccines has proven to be infinitely more deadly than Corona in my small county in a very massive state and country.

e.

Bullshit. (unless you live in New Zealand.) Show me the stats, and your definition of "deadly."

This particular coronavirus influenza is also a coronavirus) Is not only more deadly per incidence, but about 10X as infectious. We also have both vaccines for influenza, and a cure. We currently have neither for Covid 19.

We haven't even seen the peak of the first wave here in the USA, though of course that's because of our idiot-in-chief and his sociopathic sycophants.

--- You got the one size/one herd mentality?

Texas and Cali the two most populous states, yet New York dwarfs them in Corona Plague. Not every state or person sports the same size shoe or IQ...duh!

My county pop approx $2mil-as of Friday:

Confirmed cases-5286

Deaths-108

Recoveries-3985

Currently hospitalized-173

And to be clear, Austin is very much an international city, or was until the airlines were shutdown.

I won't bore you with the language ambiguity of the above terms, but thems the number facts,

--- You got the one size/one herd mentality?

Texas and Cali the two most populous states, yet New York dwarfs them in Corona Plague. Not every state or person sports the same size shoe or IQ...duh!

My county pop approx $2mil-as of Friday:

Confirmed cases-5286

Deaths-108

Recoveries-3985

Currently hospitalized-173

And to be clear, Austin is very much an international city, or was until the airlines were shutdown.

I won't bore you with the language ambiguity of the above terms, but thems the number facts,

You from Austin? That's a pretty glorified city, heh.

- -Used to be one of the most beautiful, pastoral remaining paradises in the world until developers took over.

Now just another exploitive metroplex stinking in the worst environmental and cultural destruction I've ever witnessed. Ready to move out when Corona hit, so now it's not financially feasible until the economy recovers.

Unless we move to civil war in which case nothing matters.