Corona Virus Testing Madness

What exactly do you have against testing?

Until we have a foolproof vaccine, constant testing & contact-tracing are the only things that will allow the world to get back on track.

A huge Covid-19 second-wave is coming, and probably much sooner than many folks expected, thanks to so many states officially "opening back up" already.

• 3 weeks later...

Roberto Duran has announced that he’s beaten coronavirus and been discharged from hospital to recover at home.

The legendary 69-year-old former world champion, whose iconic career included three battles with Sugar Ray Leonard, was initially hospitalised as a precaution due to respiratory issues.

He then subsequently returned a positive test for coronavirus.

His son, Robin Duran, said last Friday: “Test results have just arrived for my dad, and they confirm he is positive for COVID-19.

“Thank God for now he doesn’t have symptoms beyond a cold.

“He is not in intensive care nor on a respirator, just under observation.”

“That’s how I, we, fought in the hospital against this virus, that knows not legends, world titles, social status, race, religion, etc.

“To all those people who are still in the fight, I command a great deal of strength and prayers to their relatives so that they do not lose their hopes and know that God is in control.

“To all my fans around the world, I thank you for praying for me and for all your messages of encouragement.

“I will not tire of thanking all the doctors, nurses, who day by day give their best, no matter what risk they take.

“I’ll be a former world champion, but you’re the real champions of life.”

30152198-8463097-image-m-2_1593358455091.jpg

RobertoDuran-e1593727018125.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100