Dylan Charrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dylan Charrat

So, what about Dylan Charrat? This guy is a promising super welter, has stopped Dimitri Mikhaylenko and Johan Perez in his last two fights. One of the few really good newer French fighters. 20-0-1 currently with 6 ko's. Anybody seen him fight?

He looks pretty good to me. Excellent hand speed, very aggressive, and very respectable defense.

I'm surprised to see such a low KO percentage, as he looked to be landing very solid shots against Sub Yung.

But Mikhaylenko and Perez aren't exactly world-class competition. Charrat is a fighter to watch, for sure, but maybe not a fighter to get really excited about just yet.
    Last edited by Cableaddict; 04-18-2020, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cableaddict View Post
      He looks pretty good to me. Excellent hand speed, very aggressive, and very respectable defense.

I'm surprised to see such a low KO percentage, as he looked to be landing very solid shots against Sub Yung.

But Mikhaylenko and Perez aren't exactly world-class competition. Charrat is a fighter to watch, for sure, but maybe not a fighter to get excited about right now.
      I'd disagree about Mikhaylenko. But he may have seen his best days already. He did stop Perez himself, who was once a solid contender and decision Kareem Mayfield and Sechew Powell. He also never was stopped before Charrat did it. He went the distance against Abdukakhorov also.

Comment

Mikhaylenko had lost 5 of his last 7 fights.

Hard to consider him a serious opponent, even if he was once an excellent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Cableaddict View Post
          Mikhaylenko had lost 5 of his last 7 fights.

Hard to consider him a serious opponent, even if he was once an excellent fighter.
          That's true but still a good test for Charrat right now. And that he stopped him is a good sign.

Comment

Working...
          X