No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs Ali/Big George/Holmes/Mike Tyson/Lewis/The Ks/Joshua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--- And indeed Tyson beat Tyson by decision to advance, so now we're on to prime Tyson vs prime Lewis.

Ifigure both Tyons do a nu
    er on him.

Comment

--- WBSS Tinkerbell fantasy sees Iron Mike KOing Big George to face Ali in the final.

Any want to lay odds on Ali winning the Ali trophy?

Only in boxing, folks!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
        --- WBSS Tinkerbell fantasy sees Iron Mike KOing Big George to face Ali in the final.

Any want to lay odds on Ali winning the Ali trophy?

Only in boxing, folks!
        Ali should win it - he's the Greatest. No surprise Mike beat Luke - Mike would destroy the guy. I'd have George beating Mike though. Final should be Muhammad Ali vs Lennox Lewis - the two Greatest Heavyweights of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by WelshDevilRob View Post

Ali should win it - he's the Greatest. No surprise Mike beat Luke - Mike would destroy the guy. I'd have George beating Mike though. Final should be Muhammad Ali vs Lennox Lewis - the two Greatest Heavyweights of all-time.
          --- Been amiss with recent massive shutdown, but the WBSS had Mike Tyson UD over Ali.

Hope you and yours are taking all due care. Stay brave and stay cool and this monstrosity shall pass with folks wiser than they were after 911.

Any way, I figure Fury to do a number on Lewis in the pre fight to intimidate him to a UD win where Lewis like Wlad loses his height and reach advantage and can't muscle around Fury as the do with smaller fighters

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post

--- Been amiss with recent massive shutdown, but the WBSS had Mike Tyson UD over Ali.

Hope you and yours are taking all due care. Stay brave and stay cool and this monstrosity shall pass with folks wiser than they were after 911.

Any way, I figure Fury to do a number on Lewis in the pre fight to intimidate him to a UD win where Lewis like Wlad loses his height and reach advantage and can't muscle around Fury as the do with smaller fighters
            All safe and sound here. Working from home for the government but got a sunny weekend off :)

I've never seen Lennox Lewis intimidated. I'm guessing Tyson Fury acts like tall Henry Akinwande - petrified when he realises the Lion is in front of him ;)

Does Fury beat Akinwande though? Henry was underrated and an awkward customer :)

Comment

--- Great to hear Rob. Guess your daughter near grown by now, so have the schools shut down like here? Here they closed the campuses and are creating online classes.

My youngest dropped by and good news is he'd aleady been working online at home and finally ditched his bad news GF. Bad news means he'll have to take a tenet in to pay his new mortgage and will soon be laid off because the biz is based in real life people services which have greatly dwindled because of the shutdown.

Back at the home of KO Boxing we have Fury emerging from the shutdown to fight Wlad to a dreary draw and a furious shootout with Vitali who KOs an exhausted Fury late in Fight of the Year!

Comment

Working...
              X