Is Oleksandr Usyk a serious threat to Joshua, Fury and Wilder?

The_budweiser

After moving up to heavyweight, Oleksandr Usyk has become one of the go-to names for fight fans discussing future champions. Despite having participated in only one bout at his new weight so far, Usyk brings a wealth of experience to the table and quality performances not only from his reign at cruiserweight...

Is Oleksandr Usyk a serious threat to Joshua, Fury and Wilder? - - Boxing News - Ring News24

The OP's question: "Is Oleksandr Usyk a serious threat to Joshua, Fury and Wilder? "

My question: "Is

Oleksandr

Usyk a serious threat to anyone?" Who has he beaten who's any good at ANY weight ? :noidea:

And pulleeeeze don't say Tony Bellend. Plus he's had one HW fight vs A.Can. Simply not busy enough but yet still no1 or no2 in quite a few morons on here "P4P" lists :lol: Unbelievable. He would probably make more money as a Rik Mayall lookalike.

Single click screengrab - or use link for the undisputed truth: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/659772

ad5be11336463653.jpg

The OP's question: "Is Oleksandr Usyk a serious threat to Joshua, Fury and Wilder? "

Oleksandr

Usyk a serious threat to anyone?" Who has he beaten who's any good at ANY weight ? :noidea:

You serious?

Glowacki, Briedis, Mchunu, Hunter, Huck, Gassiev....

Usyk cleaned out the CW division at a time that the CW divison was the deepest and scariest in all of boxing.

I have serious doubts about his chances at HW, but you CANNOT dismiss his accomplishments at cruiser.

Oleksandr

And pulleeeeze don't say Tony Bellend. Plus he's had one HW fight vs A.Can. Simply not busy enough but yet still no1 or no2 in quite a few morons on here "P4P" lists :lol: Unbelievable. He would probably make more money as a Rik Mayall lookalike.

Single click screengrab - or use link for the undisputed truth: https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/659772

ad5be11336463653.jpg

No, he's a Clancy Brown lookalike. And that's too harsh, old boy. :wave:

Mr Field was unbeaten at CW from career debut to when he relinquished the WBA title. He won the WBA CW title in 1986 (vs Qawi) and relinquished it in 1988 after dropping Qawi R4 twice in the II and then stopping de Leon . So I dont get your point LRR ?

Mr Field was then unbeaten as a HW in his first 5 years (bearing in mind Usyk has had a single HW fight) till 1992 having beaten - amongst others: Pinklon, Dokes, Stewart, Foreman and Larry Holmes !

Surely you're not comparing Usyk to Evander ?

Mr Field was unbeaten at CW from career debut to when he relinquished the WBA title. He won the WBA CW title in 1986 (vs Qawi) and relinquished it in 1988 after dropping Qawi R4 twice in the II and then stopping de Leon . So I dont get your point LRR ?

Mr Field was then unbeaten as a HW in his first 5 years (bearing in mind Usyk has had a single HW fight) till 1992 having beaten - amongst others: Pinklon, Dokes, Stewart, Foreman and Larry Holmes !

Surely you're not comparing Usyk to Evander ?

--- You don't understand Field turned pro at less than the current LH fight night rates?

???

Would Usyk even deign to fight a Tubby Qawi chased out of the LH division by Mike Spinks? The same Qawi that put Field in the hospital post fight in a life and death condition?

???

To get back to the original question. He's a threat to Wilder, bit of a threat of Joshua and no threat to Fury. His strength at HW will be his skill set so he could conceivably outbox Wilder. Joshua's size and power would probably overwhelm him. Fury is just a good a boxer but is 6 inches taller and at least 30lbs heavier - there's literally no way Usyk could win that one.