Dillian Whyte to face Alexander Povetkin

The_budweiser

I think Sasha can even win this fight, if he fights like he did against Hunter. Whyte the Pig is much slower and relies on his power and bullying his opponents physically. Pov is too fast and too good to allow that. If Whyte wins, it will most likely be by another BS decision like against Rivas and Parker. I hate this guy. Can't wait to see him beaten up again.:rant:

To be fair to Whyte if he wins this you'd have to say he earned his title shot.

That's true, and in fairness he has kept going along quite well since the AJ loss.

But it just seems Eddie throws him to the wayside while he deals with AJ, other evens and Dazn business.

Seems to me there's some bitterness towards Hearn from Whyte and probably deservedly so. Should leave him really but probably likes the Sky PPV possibilities Eddie would eventually get him.

Whyte needs a good performance. He was out of shape last time out. He should be focused and disciplined this time. Povetkin is there to be beat - I thought Michael Hunter squeaked past him. I expect Whyte to win but it's not guaranteed.

Several Heavyweight PPV's coming up and this is the bottom of the list for me - I won't be buying it. But, still interested in the result. I'm most looking forward to Dubois vs Joyce then Joshua vs Pulev then Usyk vs Chisora.

I think we already have seen the best of Dillian Whyte. Let's face it-he's just a notch below (or above, wtv) Wilder when it comes to having no boxing skills. He's all about aggression and power. I reckon the top 5 heavyweights, the REAL top 5 ones, would beat him soundly. In a fair fight.