Arsen Goulamirian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsen Goulamirian

How good is he? I was surprised to see he holds the WBA SUPER cruiser title.

--- Armenian?

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
      --- Armenian?
      Yes, living in France.

Comment

Never heard of the guy.

- But his highlight video looks pretty good. OK, ALL highlight reels tend to look pretty good, by definition, but I like how AG (Can we just call him "Goul?" ) keep his head safe while throwing powerful combinations. He also keeps his balance really well.
        And his accuracy looks good. He seems to really pick his shots. Nice body work, too.

So what's the deal with this guy, Boz?
        Last edited by Cableaddict; 03-06-2020, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoztheMadman View Post

Yes, living in France.

Boxrec says he's living in Big Bear, CA.
          Maybe he's training at The Summit, which is where Kovalev & Gassiev currently train.

Comment

Originally posted by Cableaddict View Post
            Never heard of the guy.

- But his highlight video looks pretty good. OK, ALL highlight reels tend to look pretty good, by definition, but I like how AG (Can we just call him "Goul?" ) keep his head safe while throwing powerful combinations. He also keeps his balance really well.
            And his accuracy looks good. He seems to really pick his shots. Nice body work, too.

So what's the deal with this guy, Boz?
            Dunno, was hoping some of you could tell me. He's undefeated and has a pretty good record. He didn't yet beat anyone REALLY good but he stopped Ryad Merhy, who was 24-0 and Constantin Bejenaru, 14-0. Seems to have power.

Comment

Working...
            X