Arsen Goulamirian

BoztheMadman

Never heard of the guy.

- But his highlight video looks pretty good. OK, ALL highlight reels tend to look pretty good, by definition, but I like how AG (Can we just call him "Goul?" ) keep his head safe while throwing powerful combinations. He also keeps his balance really well.

And his accuracy looks good. He seems to really pick his shots. Nice body work, too.

So what's the deal with this guy, Boz?

Edited by Cableaddict

Never heard of the guy.

- But his highlight video looks pretty good. OK, ALL highlight reels tend to look pretty good, by definition, but I like how AG (Can we just call him "Goul?" ) keep his head safe while throwing powerful combinations. He also keeps his balance really well.

And his accuracy looks good. He seems to really pick his shots. Nice body work, too.

So what's the deal with this guy, Boz?

Dunno, was hoping some of you could tell me. :laugh: He's undefeated and has a pretty good record. He didn't yet beat anyone REALLY good but he stopped Ryad Merhy, who was 24-0 and Constantin Bejenaru, 14-0. Seems to have power.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Considering the layoff he seemed to pick up where he left off in outpointing Egorov in November. "Where he left off" would be a level below the likes of Opetaia, Okolie and Briedis at the very least. Bit lumbering in his limited movement but a powerful guy. If he can be persuaded to test himself outside his cocoon in France - every fight since the last nearly 8 years - he deserves his shot. Trained by Abel Sanchez; nothing to sneeze at. He's done all he can do against the bottom half of the top 20. It's up to him how high he wants to reach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1