Ben Davison reveals Tyson Fury habit that cost him Deontay Wilder fight - Agree?

The_budweiser

Tyson Fury’s former trainer says the self-styled Gypsy King was guilty of a habit that cost him the win against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in December 2018.

Wilder was able to salvage a draw after knocking down Fury twice late in the contest despite being outboxed for much of the fight in their classic battle in Los Angeles a little over a year ago.

https://www.ringnews24.com/2020/02/01/ben-davison-reveals-tyson-fury-habit-that-cost-him-deontay-wilder-fight/

• Like 1

Tyson Fury’s former trainer says the self-styled Gypsy King was guilty of a habit that cost him the win against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder in December 2018.

Wilder was able to salvage a draw after knocking down Fury twice late in the contest despite being outboxed for much of the fight in their classic battle in Los Angeles a little over a year ago.

https://www.ringnews24.com/2020/02/01/ben-davison-reveals-tyson-fury-habit-that-cost-him-deontay-wilder-fight/

--- iPhone won't open the link, but like Ali, Fury dropped a few time in early career, but never twice in the same fight.

I'm not convinced he's fully back, but he can clearly outbox Wilder and maybe KO him.

Still a 50-50 fight as Wilder has a lot of accumulated damage building up on him.

Whoohoo, quote and edit mostly heard for me now. Thanks all...

--- iPhone won't open the link, but like Ali, Fury dropped a few time in early career, but never twice in the same fight.

I'm not convinced he's fully back, but he can clearly outbox Wilder and maybe KO him.

Still a 50-50 fight as Wilder has a lot of accumulated damage building up on him.

Whoohoo, quote and edit mostly heard for me now. Thanks all...

He's basically saying Tyson wipes his face and nose alot and when he does Wilder bounces on it and gets shots off on Fury.