Jose Carlos Ramirez & Viktor Postol KOed

LondonRingRules

--- No desire whatsoever to visit China, but I'd make an exception for this fight on the islan of Hainan(sp) where they were gonna fight Saturday.

Wujan virus surge knocked out that fight, but uncle Bob says the fight will be moved to a venue to be announced. All that trouble and expense to get everyone passports and clearances for naught though the thrill of anticipation was sweet while it lasted.

JC record here for a refresher, potentially a great if he can stay on track. Postol not a runner, comes to fight and never been KOed, so the matchup is a good one.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/632104

• Like 1

I don't know how this escaped me, no idea they were scheduled to fight this weekend but knew that Garcia is taking on Redcach somehow, better promotion needed though I am in the UK, I expect the promotion was better in the US, best not to risk it though, the virus is passing from human to human, packing them into a stadium when the WHO have issued a travel warning isn't a great idea and I expect only half the ticket owners would have turned up anyway and the other half would be entitled to a refund if they did not attend because of their government's outbound travel warnings.

Why was it gonna be in China anyhow? Neither of them are Chinese or superstars, seems odd?

I don't know how this escaped me, no idea they were scheduled to fight this weekend

--- No desire whatsoever to visit China, but I'd make an exception for this fight on the islan of Hainan(sp) where they were gonna fight Saturday.