2020 Wishlist

Undefeated

--- None, but given Taylor just signed with Toprank, no doubt Arum lining up Taylor for his welter debut so later in the year, if Spence and Manny fight , Bud can play with Taylor.

The two biggest blowhards in boxing not named Boner are rematching in Feb with both turning down multi offers to fight Josh. I'd rather not see that shameless lot get an all time payday against Josh who still has plenty of fish to fry.

Old Barry must be as sick as a dog. Takes Frampton and Taylor to world titles and big fights in pretty quick time only for them to get their heads turned once they're at the top.

:lol: he is, he's been tweeting I hear. Shane too. Apparently Shane put one out saying if you want loyalty get a dog and then put a pic of a thumbs down, Taylor now on the hunt for a new trainer no doubt. But, that's the nature of the business, if Baz can't stomach it then he should find a new career path.

There's no room for loyalty in this business, make as much money as quickly as possible must be the mandate when you know that your next fight might be your last. As a former fighter himself, I hope he hasn't forgotten this.

Old Barry must be as sick as a dog. Takes Frampton and Taylor to world titles and big fights in pretty quick time only for them to get their heads turned once they're at the top.

Totally agree he must be fuming. Put's all that effort in then they jump ship when a better offer comes along.

@Undefeated

Crawford vs Taylor (at 147lbs)

Wilder vs Joshua

Are excellent shouts and two fights I defo want to see.

• Like 1

I'd like to see

1. Wilder-Fury winner vs Joshua

2. Spence vs Crawford

3. Berterbiev vs Bivol

Always depressing at the beginning of the year when the top matchups seem so unlikely. I'm sure we could put together a list of 10 or 20 more top fights with a very low chance of being put together. I hope fights like Hooker - Ramirez and Fury - Wilder work as blueprints for what's possible when it comes to successful collaboration between promotors/networks going forward, but that's probably too optimistic. Try as I might, I just can't see a way that Wilder/Fury vs Joshua gets made if the network alignments remain in place.

• Like 1

--- Hang on, Boz, Ryan Garcia deserves to KO Tanked first.

I doubt Team Mayweather will let him anywhere near the baby-faced assassin. At least not for another year. He needs time to adjust to the weight.

He also BADLY needs to improve his defense, and Garcia is so bloody fast...

And I wouldn't bet the farm on Garcia getting past Fonseca. Sure, he's the favorite, but Fonseca is a real live dog. Very fast, very aggressive, and very dangerous. He's exactly the kind of fighter destined to pull off a big upset someday. It's only his shaky defense that holds him back.

Anyway, isn't Loma - Lopez almost a done deal at this point?

Edited by Cableaddict