Earl Spence Surfaces with Interview

LondonRingRules

--- Jr appeared last nite for an interview to say he's fully recovered from his horrific DWI accident and ready mid year for Danny Garcia or Manny.

Then he tacked on Terence Crawford, so barring a training injury, he's back even if his new level is unknown.

Usual antisocial media cretins claiming he's slurring his speech, but they've confused his easy going Texas demeanor with their lower order IQs.

https://www.ringtv.com/587505-errol-spence-interview-pbc/

I agree, but Spence has talked like this for a few years now, so it's not likely from the accident.

But not this pronounced though right? When I watched the interview I thought (and still hope) that he was heavily sedated on pain meds, if that's not the case and this affect is going to be permanent I'll say thanks for the great fights and the entertainment and wish him well in his future endeavours.

But not this pronounced though right? When I watched the interview I thought (and still hope) that he was heavily sedated on pain meds, if that's not the case and this affect is going to be permanent I'll say thanks for the great fights and the entertainment and wish him well in his future endeavours.

Well, in the very first interview I checked out, from maybe a year ago, he was talking like James Toney. I was actually quite surprised, because I never noticed it before. (I didn't save the url.)

I do think it's possible he has some damage, but it must have happened in the ring, over time. Remember, for all of his offensive prowess, Spence is not exactly a master of defense.

Also - in the comments under that video, someone mentioned it look like he might have lost his top teeth, and so is struggling with a dental prothesis of some kind. That's definitely also possible.

--- Step away from the non-news Cable.

In Texas it's perfectly legal to carry a firearm in a vehicle, esp if traveling out of town which Spence chose to do to go to Dallas with their high crime rate.

now had he been unlicensed and carried it into the bar or wherever, that is illegal.

let the charges work theiy way thru court and maybe you can have something more definitive ...

--- Step away from the non-news Cable.

In Texas it's perfectly legal to carry a firearm in a vehicle, esp if traveling out of town which Spence chose to do to go to Dallas with their high crime rate.

now had he been unlicensed and carried it into the bar or wherever, that is illegal.

let the charges work theiy way thru court and maybe you can have something more definitive ...

As a non-US citizen/resident I am ignorant so I ask is it OK to carry a firearm when intoxicated? I know he got hit with a DWI but would that charge not then automatically lead to another charge of being in possession of a firearm whilst intoxicated or is that not a crime in itself?

Also, you mentioned it would be illegal if he was unlicensed and took it into a bar so just wondering do you have to be licensed to have it in the vehicle, do you know? I heard the cops found a $1000 gun at the scene but that they can't tie it to Spence Jr but I figured he would just say "It's mine" (if it was indeed his) and ask for it back if there was no issue like why would they be trying to "tie it to him" is what I thought.

- -Dunno what the cops found or not, nor the full extent of the charges against him.

A classic antique gun or the latest 45 cal semi handgun could be worth $1000 or more, but no license needed to purchase any gun in Texas. Any gun dealer purchase requires clearing a background check, but of course there are private transactions the governments involved have no control over, hence the massive gun smuggling trade to keep the Mexican cartels armed with enough hardware to take vast swaths of Mexico.

There are 50 US states, and each has it's own gun laws to supplement the Feds.

Do you remember Robert Guerrero during his promotional tour with FloydBoy legally buying a gun in. Virginia and then declaring it as part of his baggage at the NY airport?

Gun confiscated as he got tossed in the clink, so that cost him thousands in legal representation and dunno if they ever gave him his new, never fired gun back. Typically they melt them down for scrap in some kind of unholy deal with their criminal justice system.

• Like 1