Dennis Hogan fighting Jermall Charlo 7 December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Hogan fighting Jermall Charlo 7 December

So, what do you think about this guy? Can he give Jermall a tough fight? He is the first fighter to give Munguia a tough fight, but that was at 154. He's not a puncher, another thing that speaks against him. He's based in Australia and the fight is in Brooklyn. I reckon Charlo will destroy him, but it may take a bit longer than usual for him. Hogan hasn't been stopped in 31 fights and only other loss for him was against Culcay, away in Germany. All of Jermall's stoppages have so far come within 7 rounds, most of them between 2 and 5.

I have to watch Hogan - Mungai before I can form a strong opinion.

On the surface, for a featherfist like Hogan to go 12 rounds with Mungai is impressive, so I'd suspect he might also be able to weather Charlo. - But Mungai is a dangerous tropical storm, whereas Charlo is a cat 5 hurricane.

I've always said, the only way to beat a devastating puncher is to come at him aggressively, with big power of your own.
    If that's true, then Hogan has no chance at all.

Comment

--- Be still my bloating bladder!

Hoagie vs the Charlene sister in the hissy fit of the year! Given how bad Ms Charlene has looked this year and how nothing Hoagie looked, I'm thinkin' stinker city.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
        --- Be still my bloating bladder!

Hoagie vs the Charlene sister in the hissy fit of the year! Given how bad Ms Charlene has looked this year and how nothing Hoagie looked, I'm thinkin' stinker city.
        Stop it! I'm bursting! I reckon it will hardly be a FOTY candidate...but Charlo may score a ko.

Comment

At 160 I got Charlo on points but Munguia has moved up now too so if Hogan could pull it out then the rematch at 160 might be on the horizon though I'm picking Spike for the "upset" in any case.

Comment

--- Spike will put up a bigger tussle for sure, but trust me, only you and Hoagie GF/Mom want the Munguia rematch.

Comment

Who IS this Spike??

Comment

--- It ain't Lee!!!

Comment

--- Boz, say hello to your natural soulmate-

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/434752

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
                    --- Boz, say hello to your natural soulmate-

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/434752
                    Oh, that guy. Yes, I know of him. I like the fact there are more Irish boxers fighting in big fights now...for a while, it was some drought.

Comment

Spike vs Mungai is gonna' be a FUN fight to watch!

Whoo boy .....

Comment

Working...
                      X