No announcement yet.

### SPOILERS! - Monster Inoue vs Nonito Donaire-WBSS ALI Trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -Dunno what the count was, like in seldom do viewers have a chance to listen to a count, and given I mute the broadcast for sanitys sake, the few x I might hear it becomes accidental as in the last count I heard in the Smith ko of poopkins when the video on the arena floor picked it up as it proceded to. 20.

Whether it was a long or short count is a seperate nebulous issue.

Comment

Now you're just in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by Cableaddict View Post
        4: That ref was clearly on the take. The betting odds must have heavily favored a Monster KO, of course) so the ref was instructed to make the fight go to the cards, in any way possible. Same old boxing ...... But who can really complain, THIS time?
        Classic!!

I'm sure the ref would have been hacked up by those mobster bookies had Inoue landed a massive one that had Donaire unconscious before he even hit the mat.

Come on now Cable, not EVERY fight has to be rigged.

Comment

Originally posted by Ton View Post

Classic!!

I'm sure the ref would have been hacked up by those mobster bookies had Inoue landed a massive one that had Donaire unconscious before he even hit the mat.

Come on now Cable, not EVERY fight has to be rigged.
          Did you not also see the ref literally Stop Inoue from attacking Donaire again, before Donaire took a knee?

- And yet he didn't start the count there, which was the only correct thing he did.

And I'm sorry London, but you can clearly hear the ref count at "4... 5..." so it's clear he reach ten with Donair down. Donaire wasn't even starting to get UP at ten.

In what fricking universe is all this normal?

You guya are so beyond naive at this point, I don't know if it's worth staying with this forum.

Comment

- -Told you I was on mute to abstain from the 99.6% commentator drivel and the count is a seperate issue.

At any rate, Arum had the papers ready for Monster to make his American debut this coming spring.

That will be dependent on whether he can successfully heal from his facial Fractures sustained during the fight.

https://fightnews.com/shocker-monste...fracture/60479

Comment

Working...
            X