Epic! Ms Cecilia Signs w/Matchroom

LondonRingRules

- -Fast Eddie seemingly always been a ladies' man scored with the First Lady.

I'd have her retire on top, but her choice and it's a brave one considering she'll be 38 next year. Surprised Tom Loeffler is in with this given his hard Canelo feelings, but it is what it is, retirement $$$ for Ms Cecelia.

https://www.ringtv.com/581373-matchroom-boxing-signs-female-star-cecilia-braekhus/

--- She'll actually be 36 next yr since I can't edit my posts.

I hope she fights 3 more and retires undefeated to reign as the spokeswoman for women's boxing.

Didn't you tell me you don't like women's boxing? I'm sure it was you. Anyway this is great, she's the best in the world and if she's going to be on Sky and DAZN then we'll get to see more of her. However, I am seriously honed in on Katie Taylor at the moment, she MUST rematch Persoon as a matter of urgency, the first fight had an unsatisfactory outcome so I hope Hearn understands that this fight is the priority in his current female boxing stable

--- Boz, when I penned the news, I thought I got her age wrong as it didn't sound right.

So, when I double checked, she was younger, and now she's older! Go figure boxrec constantly changing their data. Shes sure looks closer to 29 than the 39 she's alleged be next year.

As long as I can remember, boxrec had her as born in 1981. I'm sure it's possible wikipedia got it wrong, as those idiots often do! :nono: I agree she looks younger than that, but with her skin and being a pro athlete...it's not that hard. ;-)