Former Wlad Trainer James Bashir KOed /Hospitalized

LondonRingRules

--- Thugs rule Michigan with iron sucker punches these days.

Bashir one of Manny Steward's top assistants at Kronk was sucker punched from behind in Flint, MI. The beloved old gentleman out cold for 20 min in a pool of his own blood. The thuggish gold medalist Claressa Sheild seems to have incited a mob mentality that led to the result and got her fight cancelled.

Hope the guy gets charged for attempted murder and sent up for 20 yrs.

https://amp.tmz.com/2019/10/04/claress-shields-fight-weigh-in-trainer-attacked/

I don't condone what happened and I wish the coach a speedy recovery.... BUT...did you hear how he was speaking to Claressa's sister?? He was using disgusting language and threatening her, let's take a look at the coach and what HE did.

Again, not saying the response was correct but let's put things into context. When you're in the away camp and you talk sh*t to someone in their hometown you gotta be vigiliant and on guard the whole time until you get back to the hotel.

Of course whoever attacked the coach (if he felt he must have done so) should have confronted him face to face rather than the cowardly from behind assault.

• Like 1

The coach was out of line, but so was that guy...whoever he is or whatever, to Shields. This is not the street, it is a boxing event. Was. Despicable behavior galore, it was. :nono: By the way, Shields herself is known for her BIG MOUTH and has this year frequently given inflated and arrogant statements. Thus, I can understand WHY Bashir was so aggressive towards her sister, who is surely no better than her in that respect.

--- I don't condone the new thug culture that Shield represents, however over the last couple decade it has crept into certain promotions.

Could be Ali kicked it off with his training brawl with Terrell, but that was orchestrated. His brawl with Frazier was his spontaneous creation and genuine. Wepner tells how Ali wanted him to call him a N** during their appearance on a prominent talk show to promote their fight that Chuck refused, but that would've been orchestrated.

Not gonna watch a stupid video of her thuggery. I'd say Bashir was just playing along with the thug script that the punk couldn't handle. It's up to authorities to quash these low brow disasters that only serve to lower boxings reputation.

Did you know Haymon got out of the music biz because of sky rocketing costs of insurance and security his thug acts were costing him?

Thats how he got into boxing to make a royal mess of things as it's obvious he knows nothing about boxing, the reason he hooked up with Schaefer to scam Oscar. Juicy bit of boxing trivia.

When's the last time anyone ever saw Haymon in public? 2010?

• 2 weeks later...

--- The sucker punching hit and run Punk who put Bashir in the hospital has finally been named and shamed officially as Artis Mack by the Flint prosecuter in felony charges.

Mack part of the Sheilds entourage and her brother. Supposedly he had been free on probation, a Luverly backdrop for boxings new Thugess Princess.

https://www.mlive.com/news/flint/2019/10/brother-of-claressa-shields-charged-in-assault-at-weigh-in.html

Shocking that this kind of thing happens. Leave the fighting to the boxers. Too many loud-mouth egos hanging around.

--- Hah, caught my quote function in mid-ephemeral flight!

I recognized Shields as a low brow thug from her inception, so the only question is when she will be held accountable?

Probably never...only in boxing!