Philly Promoter Russell Peltz Tribute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly Promoter Russell Peltz Tribute

--- Not many promoters held in high esteem, but Russell Peltz one of the few. Fantastic story. Hoping our own Reps can weigh in here.

https://fightnews.com/j-russell-pelt...n-boxing/54937

Nice guy, got him in my FB friends list. They run a good ship - always sending Ringnews24 news pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
      --- Not many promoters held in high esteem, but Russell Peltz one of the few. Fantastic story. Hoping our own Reps can weigh in here.

https://fightnews.com/j-russell-pelt...n-boxing/54937
      I've only met Russell the last few years, but he's always be super nice to me. I'll be in attendance on the 4th in Philly. Gonna be a fun night of Philly Boxing.

Comment

This was a fun night. I went to the GGG weigh in, and then hopped in my car and drove directly to Philly, hitting all the traffic on the way. Got there just before the 1st fight started. Walked in and immediately met Light Heavyweight champ Oleksandr Gvozdyk and Teddy Atlas. Missed part of the first fight because i was taking pics with the Nail, and getting him to sign a glove and poster. While standing near the entrance i see Bernard Hopkins walk in, i very briefly talked to him, and congratulated him on most certainly getting inducted into the IBHOF in 2020. Gabe Rosado was hanging out, showing his philly support, along with the Adorno Brothers, Sonny Conto, Donald Smith, Paul Kroll, etc. Talked a bit with Joey Dawejko, Nigel Collins, Mark Fratto, Michael Woods, etc. Then i got the man of the night Russell Peltz to sign his head. Another memorable boxing night in Philadelphia. I'll be back on the 18th for the Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev card.

Click image for larger version  Name:	71539050_10217769885733257_6533219236645437440_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	963322 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1150.jpg Views:	4 Size:	54.3 KB ID:	963321
        Attached Files
        Last edited by repsac; 10-06-2019, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by repsac View Post
          Then i got the man of the night Russell Peltz to sign his head..
          I'm glad there were pictures to clarify that.

Comment

Originally posted by nymb242 View Post

I'm glad there were pictures to clarify that.
            Hahahaha i approached him from behind, and asked if he would sign his head. He turned around and was like "WHAT?!!!" Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X