How highly do you rate Devin Haney? + Running Order for Devin Haney vs Zaur Abdullaev

The_budweiser

Full card posted here for those with access :thumb:

1- Michael Hunter vs Sergey Kuzmin

12 rounds, WBA Inter-Continental Heavyweight Title

2- Heather Hardy vs Amanda Serrano

10X2 interim WBC World Female Featherweight Title; WBO World Female Featherweight Title

3- Devin Haney vs Zaur Abdullaev

12 rounds, interim WBC World Lightweight Title

https://www.koboxingforum.com/forum/ko-boxing-forum/boxing-downloads/347-massive-collection-of-fights-recent-fights?p=962166#post962166

Serrano was awesome, I couldn't find a round to give to the champion. No upsets on the main card, the undercard was fun too with a KO in each bout. The Dream is beginning to remind me of PBF, he's so impressive and was screaming for "Nomachenko" as he calls him, accusing the P4P top 5 champion of ducking. To be honest I don't like the fight for Loma although if he took it next it might be just too soon for Haney, take it next April and I've got a problem with where to lay my bet.

And Michael Hunter, well, I really like this guy I hope he gets a title shot next year, he's been going about his work quietly picking up the W's along the way, he seems to work well with Rahman and the relationship appears a great one, as far as I'm concerned he's ready to fight for the regular title now and next year the winner of the Dec 7 clash. Only Wilder he should stay away from because he will get knocked out but I think he'd give Fury a good fight too, he still moves around the ring like a Cruiser but has decent power and can do 12 rounds easily.

@repsac Will you be at the fight?

How highly do you rate Devin Haney?

Yessir. I attended the weigh in and the fight card. Weigh in was fun, met Joe Cortez, Rahman, and Mike McCallum. Got the Rock and The Body Snatcher to sign gloves for me, and i snatched the body of McCallum in a pic, jokingly punching him in the stomach. lol. Disappointed that young Ray Ford missed weight.

Was super proud of Michael Hunter beating Kuzmin. Met up with him after the fight to congratulate him. Such a great guy, looks like he'll fight Povetkin next on the AJ vs Ruiz 2 card in Saudi Arabia. Rooting for him to shine on that even bigger stage.

Haney looks impressive, and should be highly rated. But time will tell how good he truly is. Now does he beat someone like Loma? Hmm not sure. I just don't see anyone between 126 to 135 beating him, mostly because it's nearly impossible to find someone to spar that can mimic his style. Just look at the lengths Campbell took, deciding to spar 3 fighters at the same time. Thats how ridiculous it's gotten. But Haney to me, has looked more impressive to me, than someone like Tank or even Teofimo Lopez.

Was able to get a couple gloves signed by Boo Boo Andrade and John David Jackson, and pics with Amanda Serrano, Jessica McCaskill and Otho Jones. Jessica and her coach are trying to convince me to go to her fight in Chicago on the Usyk card on October 12th. I'm considering it. But i have a busy schedule attending the Peltz 50th Anniversary card on Oct 4th, the GGG card on Oct 5th, and the Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev card in Philly on Oct 18th. So we shall see if i'm able to go, but i want to.

Here's the pic with McCallum. 70231890_10217595531574512_8288842442359177216_n.thumb.jpg.cd3fa865da5a6c6f438ef4a103795e5b.jpg