Henry Hascup Tribute

LondonRingRules

--- Over the years on forums there is nobody who can match the matchless Henry Hascup.

WelshDevil Rob has recently discovered him, and it beggars belief that someone at his age and accomplishments is still duking it out on forums with unwashed heathens. He's got a photographic memory for near every major fighter and plenty of the lesser fighter. Anyone ever coming in contact with him comes out not only refreshed, but infinitely wiser and delightfully humbled.

This a mere snapshot of the irresistible Henry Hascup:

https://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Henry_Hascup

• Like 1

- -Still going strong on Facebook according to Rob, but I can't see him because I don't belong to Facebook.

They purged my account that I never once posted on for mysterious reasons known only to them during a mass purge after congressional investigations. Weird place and Zuckerman a well known creep from what I hear.

- -Still going strong on Facebook according to Rob, but I can't see him because I don't belong to Facebook.

They purged my account that I never once posted on for mysterious reasons known only to them during a mass purge after congressional investigations. Weird place and Zuckerman a well known creep from what I hear.

I thought he passed when you put tribute in the title :lol:

Glad he's going strong.

I didn't realise Henry was anyone in particular when he first joined here, but I knew he had ridiculous levels of boxing knowledged the moment I started reading his quiz questions. I think there were maybe two I could even attempt to answer out of the dozens he posted, and of course my answers were always way off. Nice bloke too.