[SPOILER] Should Anthony Yarde change his trainer?

The_budweiser

Where's the other thread about the fight gone?

And no, Ajayi is the only trainer suitable for Yarde, Ajayi just needs to change his methods. In a BT Sport interview straight after the fight (back at the hotel) Ajayi said that he was surprised to see Yarde tire as he has never seen him tired before and immediately I thought to myself well how are you gonna see him tired when he doesn't do hard sparring?

Ajayi and Yarde are on a learning curve and so I think it's best they stay together and both learn together how to improve.

• Like 1

--- Where is the quote feature?

At any rate, Yarde fatigue being exaggerated as he's a mouth breather. Didn't toss enough punches till the end to become tired.

Twiiter twits ain't useful advice for a career. The team did well in a huge step up and Yarde could win a title with the aging lions set to retire.

Where's the other thread about the fight gone?

Good Question.

I was looking for it earlier. I went to modification area and it said I deleted it. I didn't delete it and if you delete a thread you get a safety option of soft delete or hard delete, hard was selected. The themes got a html error on it and its causing some issues. Hopefully itll be fixed this week.

• Like 1

I'd love to know if it's Yarde or his coaches decision not to spar.

Anyone know?

Yeah, it's Ajayi's decision. He has a "secret" method that he says he devised himself and is the reason Yarde has progressed to world title challenger in just 18 fights. Before the Kovalev fight I thought it was because there were chin issues but I can see that that doens't appear to be the case at all so looks like it's Ajayi's way of preserving his fighter in the long run but at what price?

• Like 1

--- my understand is Tunde had Yarde sparring , but not hard nor prolifically.

Just what I picked up in media reports, and if Tunde says it's a secret training technique, must mean plenty of closed sessions. Every trainer has his own style and presumably the smartest tailor the camps to the individual strengths and weaknesses of each fighter.

Dumbest camp I know of was JMM running to the top of a Rocky Mountain to throw rocks around while drinking his own frothing urine in advance of Floydy. Pretty sure that was the none too bright JMM having his say, not Nacho.

Dumbest camp I know of was JMM running to the top of a Rocky Mountain to throw rocks around while drinking his own frothing urine in advance of Floydy. Pretty sure that was the none too bright JMM having his say, not Nacho.

That is a bit extreme to say the least and thanks for reaching out to see how I was :-)

He recorded videos and shared them doing that if I remember right, crazy!

[uSER=2]the_budweiser[/uSER] Sorry, a bit off topic but I've noticed I now have two green bars under my name and I don't know what caused this whether it be number of posts or logins etc.. And how come LRR has more bars than you when you've been registered longer and have more than double the number of posts and I have other questions so is there a page that explains what it's all about and how it works? Just curious. Thanks

[uSER=2]the_budweiser[/uSER] Sorry, a bit off topic but I've noticed I now have two green bars under my name and I don't know what caused this whether it be number of posts or logins etc.. And how come LRR has more bars than you when you've been registered longer and have more than double the number of posts and I have other questions so is there a page that explains what it's all about and how it works? Just curious. Thanks

The more posts you do the more bars you can get with a title. Basically its a progression/ranking system. See image.

That could be down to the fact we all had X amount of posts before we moved from the free forum we used to be on, that's my guess.

b44cfe1311776344.jpg

• Like 1

The more posts you do the more bars you can get with a title. Basically its a progression/ranking system. See image.

That could be down to the fact we all had X amount of posts before we moved from the free forum we used to be on, that's my guess.

b44cfe1311776344.jpg

Nice one, thanks.

The more posts you do the more bars you can get with a title. Basically its a progression/ranking system.

I seriously don't care how many bars I have, but the system DOES seem to be broken.

The truly insulting parts is being designated "WBA champ" Talk about a worthless title ! LOL .....