Frank Maloney has sex change.....

Ton

Well this is an interesting development! And one I never saw coming. Frank, is now known as Kellie and has been hiding these demons for years. You could not make it up!

I was going to put this into General Boxing not worthy of a thread, or the Oscar De La Hoya appreciation thread :laugh: but figured it'd be a talking point!

Full article here: Frank Maloney sex change: Live reaction as boxing promoter reveals he is living as a woman called Kellie - Mirror Online

Fair play to her I say! Must be a huge decision to make, affecting the lives of him and his family, and to come out in the media about it to is brave!

Re: Frank Maloney has sex change.....

Well this is an interesting development! And one I never saw coming. Frank, is now known as Kellie and has been hiding these demons for years. You could not make it up!

I was going to put this into General Boxing not worthy of a thread, or the Oscar De La Hoya appreciation thread :laugh: but figured it'd be a talking point!

Full article here: Frank Maloney sex change: Live reaction as boxing promoter reveals he is living as a woman called Kellie - Mirror Online

Fair play to her I say! Must be a huge decision to make, affecting the lives of him and his family, and to come out in the media about it to is brave!

--- Tend to think it may well be the world's biggest media hoax given the shocking seamless transitioning revelations as seen in wikipedia. These links may well being tampered with as I post this.

Frank Maloney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History shows a big flurry on today's date, meaning some how they wiped out much of Maloney previous established text.

Frank Maloney: Revision history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That said, Baloney and Dunce were always a matched pair if over emoting divas, so I would expect a matching supporting report as you Brits will have a new wrinkle with a winkle to your boxing reports...:smiley-signs068:

As an analogous story, highly touted All American 1980 Olympic Gold decathlete champ Bruce Jenner has undergone a shocking transformation from American poster boy, a sort of modern day Superman for the American way into a bizzare shambling looking guy. Recently shaved his trachea.

Bruce Jenner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Image transformation here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bruce+jenner&espv=2&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=AlHnU9S-HqXw8AHn5IDACw&sqi=2&ved=0CJ4BEIke&biw=1024&bih=639

Of course you could rack these changes up to the ravages of age, disease and high living celebrity as actor Ryan O'neal has shown us, being at one time ideally coupled with the hottest of actresses, most notably to the end with Farah Fawcett, the hottest American girl in her day. Now he's just a big lump barely recognizable, yet at one time he famously sparred with Joe Frazier.

Transgender issues are rumored to keep Al Haymon buried so deep most wouldn't even know what he looks like.

Was telling people in the shout last night about this but they didn't believe me. Shocking!

We didn't particularly care - we just wanted you to stop going on about it and either run the story or stop interrupting the build-up to the Takayama fight!

If Maloney's happy, good for her, but the personal lives of people involved or retired from boxing have never really interested me. It's why I never read biographies.

Yeah "After years of internal turmoil and agony, he's finally taken the life-changing decision to have a sex change"

And the Ringnews24 response? One of the owners spends the previous night telling everyone he has this amazing source but does nothing about it, the other expresses goodwill before posting crude photoshops of former business rivals in drag.

No wonder we're not gaining any ground.

Can't get my head around it all. Even read his book last year and there was no hint of this kind of thing.

Yes its very strange mate; he will be the butt of jokes and ridicule from now on....explains why he was all tearful over Price now though....he was on his monthly :laugh:

[h=1]'I think I would’ve killed myself if I didn’t'[/h]

Video of Maloney on Good Morning 'I think I would

'I think I would’ve killed myself if I didn’t - I really was… I was angry with myself all the time, I was angry with my children, I was angry with my wife and I was destroying my relationship and that was what made me… because Tracey was sort of blaming herself for the breakdown of our relationship and we had a great relationship, we were friends as well as husband and wife and I couldn’t keep putting her through the pain so I had to tell her.'

– Kellie Maloney on why she felt she had to 'own up'