Boxing bet(s) of the week!

iamasadlittleboy

Simpiwer Vetyeka is priced between 9/2 and 6/1 to beat Chris John. AMAZING odds for what is, best a 60-40 type fight in favour of John. Yes we are in Australia, yes John is the promoter and yes John is unbeaten but Vetyeka matches him for skills, is quicker, younger, hits harder.

Odds are apparently shortening on Vetyeka so not sure how long these will be available.

Others that might be interesting. Barker is a SLIGHT betting favourite over Sturm and Trout a SLIGHT favourite over Lara. I'm going Barker and LAra there and the pay is around 4/1 I think. Rigo by soppage is as good as 7/4.

Re: Boxing bet(s) of the week!

I did the Free £25 bet with William Hill. I bet £25 on a Barker vs Sturm DRAW @1/20.

Once that result is in - I then get my £25 Free bet - so worth a punt for me.

I'm gonna do my predictions in the PL soon and then look to place some more bets - alot of fights this weekend.

Simpiwer Vetyeka is priced between 9/2 and 6/1 to beat Chris John. AMAZING odds for what is, best a 60-40 type fight in favour of John. Yes we are in Australia, yes John is the promoter and yes John is unbeaten but Vetyeka matches him for skills, is quicker, younger, hits harder.

Odds are apparently shortening on Vetyeka so not sure how long these will be available.

Others that might be interesting. Barker is a SLIGHT betting favourite over Sturm and Trout a SLIGHT favourite over Lara. I'm going Barker and LAra there and the pay is around 4/1 I think. Rigo by soppage is as good as 7/4.

--- The deck is stacked against most modern day fighters trying to match or break Rocky's 49-0 mark, really telling as several examples were close fights in the guy's hometown that would've gone for him in the scoring with no controversy to allow him to roll on.

Of course the circumstances of Rock's record can never be duplicated, but I'd put in for JCChavez Sr as perhaps equaling his record at the time and ultimately passing it with his career.

Lara is good pick as he's done better than Trout over all in spite of some terrible showings against Paul Williams for example, only fighting for 30 sec of a round and claiming victory. Who does he think he is, Floydy?

Agbeko is HUGE compared to Rigo listed at the same height, proving the idiocy of boxrec stats. Never been stopped, lean and mean hungrier than the now satiated Rigo. Rigo has all the suits lined up in his corner to expedite the Donaire rematch, but Agbeko is extremely awkward and dynamic with better experience as a pro. I wouldn't bet your last farthing on the results, esp given the results of John against another tough African in memory of now deceased Nelson Mandela, a huge Rest In Peace for him.

William Hill free £25 bet

http://ringnews24.com/index.php/misc/item/11042-william-hill-free-25-bet

Zab Judah vs Paulie Malignaggi - Betting Odds from William Hill

http://ringnews24.com/index.php/world-boxing-news/item/11110-judah-vs-malignaggi-betting-odds

Guillermo Rigondeux vs Joseph Agbeko - Betting Odds from William Hill

http://ringnews24.com/index.php/world-boxing-news/item/11111-rigondeux-agbeko-betting-odds

Darren Barker vs Felix Sturm - Betting Odds from William Hill

http://ringnews24.com/index.php/world-boxing-news/item/11071-darren-barker-vs-felix-sturm-betting-odds-with-william-hill

My accumulators with Bet365

Sakio Bika @ 6/4

Austin Trout @ 5/6

Glen Tapia @ 8/11

Lamar Russ @ 5/2

Guillermo Rigondeaux @ 1/16

Shawn Porter @ 10/3

Zab Judah @ 8/13

7 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 To Return 206.08

Anthony Dirrell @ 8/15

Erislandy Lara @ 10/11

James Kirkland @ 11/10

Darren Barker @ 4/5

Devon Alexander @ 1/5

Paul Malignaggi @ 5/4

7 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 To Return 31.74

Draw or Technical Draw @ 16/1

Anthony Dirrell @ 8/15

Erislandy Lara @ 10/11

James Kirkland @ 11/10

Devon Alexander @ 1/5

Paul Malignaggi @ 5/4

7 Folds, 1 bet * £5.00 To Return 1,498.97

Edis Tatli @ 1/6

Paul Butler @ 1/20

Derry Matthews @ 3/10

Liam Smith @ 1/7

Enzo Maccarinelli @ 1/7

Joe Selkirk @ 1/33

Darren Barker @ 4/5

Anthony Dirrell @ 8/15

Erislandy Lara @ 10/11

James Kirkland @ 11/10

Matthew Macklin @ 2/7

Devon Alexander @ 1/5

Paul Malignaggi @ 5/4

14 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 To Return 87.46

• 5 months later...

Betting

Srisaket @ 7/4 [bet365] looks like a LOT of value against Cuadras (4/9). Srisaket is fighting in Latin America for the first time but isn't the fighter who went 1-3-1 early in his career. This to, me is a 50-50 contest and should be priced as such.

McDonnell/Tabtimdaeng NOT TO GO THE DISTANCE 11/8 [boylesport] Jamie isn't a big puncher but Tabtimdaeng doesn't need a big puncher to stop him. Roli Gasca is light hitting and still stopped him so I imagine Jamie will over 12 rounds. Alternatively you can apparently get 13/8 [Youwin] on Jamie by stoppage.

Madum by TKO/KO/DQ at 11/4 [Paddy Power] is also worth a nibble as we all know Kevin Mitchell doesn't like being hit back.

Vetyeka by decision is 12/1 [Paddy Power] is just INSANE value! -It's double the price of some other spots!

Re: Betting

Vetyeka by decision is 12/1 [Paddy Power] is just INSANE value! -It's double the price of some other spots!

--- You can also double the price of stink and it still stinks the same at the end of the day.

You should only risk your money if you know your guy will win. Otherwise you're just buying the little number doodads the bookies use to market their product. Kinda like getting a free stickie for your forehead or dashboard if you'll just buy this majic number bean to plant in your garden of fantasies.

• 4 weeks later...

[TABLE]

[TR=class: bselection]

[TD] World Cup Matches Holland v Costa Rica

05-07-2014 21:00

Win-Draw-Win

Holland @ 1/2

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] Boxing Matches Saul Alvarez V Erislandy Lara

13-07-2014 04:00

Boxing Match Betting

Saul Alvarez @ 8/13

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD] Boxing Matches Tyson Fury V Dereck Chisora

26-07-2014 23:00

Boxing Match Betting

Tyson Fury @ 4/9

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Found a free fiver in my Paddy Power account so put this on with it for a return of £12.50

• 2 weeks later...

I put a free Paddy Power tenner on Crawford and Alvarez.

Not great odds but as long as I get something back :-)

The free bet made me £15 :-)

I put £5.38 on Gavin and Fury to win as I got a message saying bet £5 and you will get another £5 free. Could win back £10.10

I put my free fiver on Fury to win by KO/TKO to get back £8.75

Thats 3 free bets I've had from them and I just joined :-)

Paddy Power - Paddy Power

Edited by the_budweiser

The free bet made me £15 :-)

I put £5.38 on Gavin and Fury to win as I got a message saying bet £5 and you will get another £5 free. Could win back £10.10

I put my free fiver on Fury to win by KO/TKO to get back £8.75

--- Those are good bets Bud, now don't get all cocky on us when they come in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...