Top 100 Heavyweight prospects

Re: Top 100 Heavyweight prospects

I remember from BoxingBanter that one of the members (think it was One Man Gang) had a friend who did a Heavyweight boxing prospects blog. I stumbled on it the other day and thought I'd post it on here:

http://boxning.blogspot.co.uk/2009/01/top-100-heavyweight-prospects-and.html

---- Geez, thanks for the incredible dedication to creating such a monstrous list if I may praise faintly, but Malik Scott over Fury and Helenius who are geniune established contenders is silly putty nonsense.

Scott wouldn't even rank over Szpilka much less Glazkov or Jennings who displays some solid potential. Even Leif Larson looked to beat the tubby contender Cuban dancing bear Solis quite easily in my book, splitting his gloves all night long and putting him almost exclusively in defense to keep from being knocked out. And that on a few weeks notice, with some good training, the 38 yr old Larson beats most contenders out there for as long as his body holds up. If I want to damn with faint praise, Scott might have a minor prayer against fellow tubster Povetkin, but not even a punchers chance, so forget about it. Guy is Tiger Williams, Candy Slim Merritt, gym fighting legends on par with street fighting legends Roy Shaw/Kimbo Slice. Scott not likely to crack any contender list due to mental incompatibility with the requirements of top rated fighters, but he does float the petticoats of the fancy dan clan of heavyweight greatness.

Re: Top 100 Heavyweight prospects

I couldn't name 100 of my friends, never mind 100 "prospects" in the heavyweight division. Even in 2009 the division was shocking so how it can have prospects i don't know

:mlol: