Ivan Dychko

BoztheMadman

Re: Ivan Dychko

I like Dychko. Obscenely good natural skills, great footwork, and god-given power.

- But he has some very odd balance issue, like he's always about to fall over. Maybe that comes from always having to look / punch down at his opponents, but it's odd. He also needs to better utilize his reach advantage.

Still, these are easily fixable flaws. Does he have a good trainer?

Edited by Cableaddict

Oh yeah, the semi-finals. (thx) I DID see that, but forgot it was Dychco.

Yes, that was a blatant robbery.

Amazing that this great fighter can't get better opponents.

So far he's been fed old and washed up ex-contenders and he axed them all easily. Which means he'd do fairly well against fresher ones.

So far he's been fed old and washed up ex-contenders and he axed them all easily. Which means he'd do fairly well against fresher ones.

But it also means he's not honing any skills.

Luckily, his style in the ams seemed more suited to the pros than most, but still.... I hope he at least has very good sparring partners.

The HW division desperately needs guys like this (Dychko, Hyrgovic, Wallin, Teslenko, etc) to move up soon.

Edited by Cableaddict

But it also means he's not honing any skills.

Luckily, his style in the ams seemed more suited to the pros than most, but still.... I hope he at least has very good sparring partners.

The HW division desperately needs guys like this (Dychko, Hyrgovic, Wallin, Teslenko, etc) to move up soon.

The problem is, the managers of Joshua, Wilder and Fury seem to be protecting them from all these guys because they know they are good enough to beat them, perhaps. Or at least good enough to push them hard.