*** Bareknucks: Malineggi vs Lobov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Bareknucks: Malineggi vs Lobov

--- Result in for the requiem of Big Mouth Squeaky Paulie vs a Ruskie bareknuckler.

Credit Paulie for risking embarrassment, but of course he's largely proved shameless as a boxer and announcer. His best fight exposing Boner for the umpteenth time, but not tonite as he busted up enough to lose any regular boxing bout.

The 5x2min round format with partial handwraps a bit of a sissy beginning for a rebirth of bareknucks, esp weight classes! C'mon now!

Paulie Malignaggi loses decision to MMA fighter Artem Lobov in Bare Knuckle bout - The Ring

Re: *** Bareknucks: Malineggi vs Lobov

I thought I'd take a look since it is still boxing but the circular ring has to go, there's no way to stop someone from running in there, once Malignaggi saw the blood trickling down his face he decided he would try to steal victory, gladly the judges saw it too and awarded the fight to the right man.

The CEO of BKFC in a press conference before the fight made it clear that the fighters are getting big money and so he and the fans want to see toe to toe action, Malignaggi had a lot to say beforehand and then was on his bike for most of the fight.

Malignaggi showing what a sore loser he is once again in the post-fight presser talking about how the judges don't know what they're doing blah blah blah, you lost Paulie, take it like a man. He even admitted that Lobov "had to chase me" loool and he thinks he won, yawn.

If the square the circle and add an extra 5 minutes on then it'll be much better I think.

Anyway does anyone know did Jermall Charlo and Guillermo Rigondeaux fight last night? I can't find it anywhere but I don't know the names of their opponents so that isn't helping (don't want to check boxrec as I don't want to get the result or anything) can anyone help me out with the names?

Comment

Posted here:
      http://www.koboxingforum.com/showthr...l=1#post305610

Comment

--- The Charlo Rigormortis card is today.

They couldnt compete with this mediocre weekend, so now the stars of Sunday!

Praise thee The Lord and pass the biscuits por favor...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules View Post
          --- The Charlo Rigormortis card is today.

They couldnt compete with this mediocre weekend, so now the stars of Sunday!

Praise thee The Lord and pass the biscuits por favor...
          LOL, thanks

Comment

Oh it's Jermell tonight, I thought Jermall was up this weekend but he's next weekend I see. Too bad Harrison got injured, that's a rematch I really need to see

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
              Anyway does anyone know did Jermall Charlo and Guillermo Rigondeaux fight last night? I can't find it anywhere but I don't know the names of their opponents so that isn't helping (don't want to check boxrec as I don't want to get the result or anything) can anyone help me out with the names?
              We do provide a Weekly Schedule for this sort of info.

Comment

Working...
              X