RJJ Boxing on Fight Pass

GeorgeMendes

Anyone in here watch any of the boxing content on UFC Fight Pass? I'll readily admit that I don't follow boxing TOO much and come more from an MMA and kickboxing background, so I was curious what the quality of the boxing was on Fight pass. I can tell this is very much lower level, but is this something a hardcore boxing fan would enjoy? I'm a subscriber to FP and have caught some of the new additions with Roy Jones Boxing and Lou DiBella. Is anyone tuning into this stuff? It seems Connor Coyle (fighting tonight) has some buzz, but I don't follow closely enough to know how legitimate a guy like that is. As boxing fans, do you guys get excited for this level of boxing?

EDIT: Spamming link removed

SELIJ (Admin)

Edited by GeorgeMendes

Re: RJJ Boxing on Fight Pass

--- If it's Roy and Lou together, usually it's a lower echelon of fighters with occasional young prospects not yet proven, however Lou also acts as a promoter for Haymon here and there.

Conors pop a legendary fighter, but I ain't heard good things about Conor so probably won't watch him unless he shows progress. Don't subscribe to the UFC network, so don't know their full content, but DAZN has Beletor who sometimes put on a worthy mma match, but most seem a little dumb with a lot of rolling around not worth the effort though the take down moves are usually interesting from a technical point.