David Price promises a two-finger salute for his critics

The_budweiser

David Price promises a two-finger salute for his critics when he defeats Alexander Povetkin

Liverpool heavyweight David Price 22-4 (18) has his critics in his sights and says that he will be demanding an apology when he defeats top-five ranked contender Alexander Povetkin 33-1 (23) on the undercard of the heavyweight unification bout between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker this Saturday night at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Wales.

David Price promises a two-finger salute for his critics when he defeats Alexander Povetkin - Boxing News - Ring News24

Re: David Price promises a two-finger salute for his critics

So when Povetkin destroys him inside 3 rounds, will he be apologising for doubting his critics?

Of course he won't but he might retire as there isn't much out there for him. Maybe Manuel Charr might see him as an easy defence for the WBA title?

Of course he won't but he might retire as there isn't much out there for him. Maybe Manuel Charr might see him as an easy defence for the WBA title?

He'll be lucky to be alive after Povetkin.

I've already typed out my tweet apology and scheduled it to send to him....

It's only right. I'll accept his two finger salute as well for being o wrong :faint:

I've already typed out my tweet apology and scheduled it to send to him....

It's only right. I'll accept his two finger salute as well for being o wrong :faint:

You shouldn't need to do that. He's a big lad - he should be able to take it on the chin.

You shouldn't need to do that. He's a big lad - he should be able to take it on the chin.

I like what you did here!! Though you're gonna need to apologise as well now!

The guy has two major issues which seem impossible to overcome: a crap chin and a bad stamina. I don't see how he is going to overcome that and beat the much tougher and better conditioned Povetkin. He couldn't even put Hammer away and he had him down. He gassed after that round and was quickly stopped.

I watched a Price interview yesterday and they mentioned that 3 of the 4 guys that beat him had cheated with PED's. I feel sorry for him really, it must be very difficult to to ridiculed, especially in Liverpool.

The thing with Price is after his defeat to Thompson, his confidence took a huge blow (same as his chin) and he's never been the same since. He has the power to knockout anyone in the division, and I hope he wins.

The thing with Price is after his defeat to Thompson, his confidence took a huge blow (same as his chin) and he's never been the same since. He has the power to knockout anyone in the division, and I hope he wins.

I don't think he does - I think his power started to show its limitations as he moved up to proper opponents.

--- I like price who had all the physical attributes save a chin, yet none of the mental attributes.

Blame bolony Malone for his rapid descent by scheduling a sharp southpaw contender in Tony Thompson before Price had enough experience. Not just once but twice in a row.