[SPOILER] Leon Woodstock Last Night

pele98

Big congratulations to my good friend Lyon on becoming the new WBO European Champion last night #King

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

READ THE RULES - USE SPOILER TAGS IN FUTURE. Post edited. There may be people who haven't seen this fight yet and didn't want to know the result. Thank you.

And if he's your good friend how come you don't know how to spell his name?

Selij (Admin)

It is ‘Lyon Woodstock’

As and when the BBBofC and Boxrec change name to "Lyon" - we will too - no problem, for now if only for google-search/indexing purposes it must remain as the official "Leon" thumb.gif

Edited by pele98

Re:

Leon Woodstock Last Night

I noticed on the TV caption they spelt his name Lyon-He needs to contact Boxrec unless his real name is Leon and is known as Lyon

Maybe a Millwall fan?

As and when the BBBofC and Boxrec change name to "Lyon" - we will too - no problem, for now if only for google-search/indexing purposes it must remain as the official "Leon" thumb.gif

Edited by WSMFC64

Re:

pele98 is now banned - not for making 2 childish posts trying to convince us that Leon Woodstock should be known as Lyon Woodstock - but for a tirade of personal abuse at me via PM.

Leon Woodstock may well indeed now wish to be known as "Lyon" (and yes I saw the BT Sport caption too, I'm not completely stupid) but unless we are now using Twitter and Boxnation as our official reference sources instead of Boxrec & the BBCofC then he must stay as Leon for now. As soon as they recognize him as Lyon then we will too.

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yv1dt2.jpg

Re:

I have no dog in this fight, and perhaps @pele98 deserves his ban, for posts I did not see.

- but FWIW, evidently Frank Warren refers to Woodstock as "Lyon," as do some promoters.

Lyon Woodstock on path of destruction in sparring ahead of next bout | World Boxing News

Much ado about nothing?

Re:

I have no dog in this fight, and perhaps @pele98 deserves his ban, for posts I did not see.

He wasn't banned for making posts! They are both still there! This is one of them FFS!

Read above #4 for reason he was banned.

Tell you what I will fuck Boxrec and the BBBofC as reference guides off and use twitter and frank warren's website instead...

Re:

Jeez, Selij. A bit edgy, there!

Maybe switch to decaf?

:laugh:

Re:

So we gonna discuss this fight, or nah?

There was blood, oh so much blood.

Re:

So we gonna discuss this fight, or nah?

No not in this thread - start a new one if you want.

And as a reference point we are using Boxrec & the British Boxing Board of Control websites - not a fake twitter account and a 19 yr old newbie members testimony who seems to get "twitter re-tweeter/repeater" mixed up with an actual mate in the real world....

As and when the BBBofC and/or Boxrec change name to "Lyon" - we will too - no problem, for now if only for google-search/indexing purposes it must remain as the official "Leon" :thumb:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2yv1dt2.jpg