Attending my 1st WBSS card tomorrow. Gassiev vs Wlodarczyk

repsac

Going to the Prudential Center tomorrow in Newark, NJ for the Murat Gassiev vs Krzysztof Wlodarczyk fight. Haven't gotten my ticket yet, but gonna just wing it and get it at the arena tomorrow.

Super excited for this. Although i think Gassiev will dominate the fight.

Re: Attending my 1st WBSS card tomorrow. Gassiev vs Wlodarczyk

Prepare yourself for stupid lights around the ring. It was really off putting. That pic was Calum Smith fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed those lights surrounding the ring for the card in Latvia a few weeks back, and thought it was just a thing that specific venue did, but I have since noticed it at a couple of boxing events since.

It looks looks really good for the TV cameras between fights and for the ring entrances, but I noticed the lights were still on during the fight as well.

It wasn't very noticeable from the TV camera angle, but when it showed a higher up wide shot from up in the arena, you could see just how predominant the lights were, and not doube obscuring the view for the spectators.

I noticed those lights surrounding the ring for the card in Latvia a few weeks back, and thought it was just a thing that specific venue did, but I have since noticed it at a couple of boxing events since.

It looks looks really good for the TV cameras between fights and for the ring entrances, but I noticed the lights were still on during the fight as well.

It wasn't very noticeable from the TV camera angle, but when it showed a higher up wide shot from up in the arena, you could see just how predominant the lights were, and not doube obscuring the view for the spectators.

It seriously drove me nuts and most of the crowd were shouting for them to be turned off. Just spoilt it. At least watching on tv cameras are inside the lights.

Supposed to be a theme for the series. To be honest it was a poor night in Liverpool. They sprinted through the undercard and then over an hour to wait for main fight.

Prepare yourself for stupid lights around the ring. It was really off putting. That pic was Calum Smith fight.

7243a770befef82da363f877690d448c.jpg

Yikes. Looks unavoidable. Wonder if it's better sitting further up. Hmm

Yikes. Looks unavoidable. Wonder if it's better sitting further up. Hmm

No we moved as wasn’t sell out. Most frustrating thing was as soon as bell went for end of the round the lights went and then came back at start of round.

Fair play, repsac you're dedicated to the sport. Can't beat being live especially if you're close to the ring.

Getting spoiled here in NY. Went to the 154 lb triple header last week. And going to the Cotto fight, Wilder fight, Kovalev fight, Spence fight, and Loma v Rigo if I can score a ticket. Also Jacobs fight in Long Island.

No we moved as wasn’t sell out. Most frustrating thing was as soon as bell went for end of the round the lights went and then came back at start of round.

Dammit. I'll make the best of it. Oh well.

Last time I went to Prudential Center was for Huck v Glowacki. I sat next to Lederman and he took me to the post fight press conference. Fun times.

Dammit. I'll make the best of it. Oh well.

Last time I went to Prudential Center was for Huck v Glowacki. I sat next to Lederman and he took me to the post fight press conference. Fun times.

Wow sounds amazing. You’ll be fine, you can’t beat actually being there. Lights or no lights.

I’ve been to one fight in the states (Ward v Kovalev) and totally diff experience, 11 hours on a plane so worth it.

Less drunken idiots for a start. Had a great time at the weigh in too. Sat with Kovalev’s family.