Andre Ward announces shock retirement!

Ton

Re: Andre Ward announces shock retirement!

--- N'er speak ill of a sorry SOS since he is likely to return to stink up boxing even worse than before.

I knew this wouldn't go down well with out LRR!! Especially all the praise he will be getting on social media and the like. Calls of him being an all time great etc!

Did you like his video though? Thought it was pretty smart and classy ;-)

No point in him fighting mandatories for chump change, he’ll be back for one or two big money fights, I think Max Kellerman summed him up perfectly when he said he was a stubborn fighter, I also can’t have him as an all time great as his career defining fights against Kovalev were a very dubious decision and the second he hit him low

One of the dirtiest fighters of the last 10 years. I'm not sorry to see him go (although I'd like to have seen him beaten).

Unfortunately this is how I feel as well although it really makes me feel guilty to feel like that and kind of makes me feel like I'm a brand new casual fan again. The problem is It's just hard to like the guy though. And others who are so stubborn that they refuse to fight outside their towns and refuse to factor entertainment into their fights while constantly moaning and critisicing fans and TV companies for not wanting to watch them and pay them respectively.