Jason Quigley vs Glen Tapia

Cableaddict

Re: Jason Quigley vs Glen Tapia

Kind of glad Quigley was overhyped, otherwise i think Tapia would've gotten hurt badly.

That was the only fight i watched from the broadcast so far. The one thing i didn't care for was the 3 men commentating crew. Teddy Atlas tends to repeat himself often. And with 2 other people in the booth commentating, seemed like they were talking over each other constantly.

Re: Jason Quigley vs Glen Tapia

he one thing i didn't care for was the 3 men commentating crew. Teddy Atlas tends to repeat himself often. And with 2 other people in the booth commentating, seemed like they were talking over each other constantly.

Agreed.

I happen to be a big fan of Teddy, but he does tend to repeat himself. Also, more & more these days, he speaks as if he thinks people aren't getting his point. His voice has gotten louder, more animated, and hence more annoying.

He really does know his stuff, though. He's also not afraid to actually speak his mind & tell what he believes to be the truth. That's something we BADLY need in this sport, and should be applauded.