Your Top 10 Current favourite boxers?

WelshDevilRob

My Current Top 10 Favourite Boxers

by Lee Skavydis

Everyone has their own favourites when it comes to discussing who is the best, the most skillful, the most resilient and so on. Although I hardly do so, I am going to speak in first person during the course of this editorial in divulging my current ten favourite fighters as of 2016 and some of the reasons for my choices.

My views and opinions do not reflect any other person’s and are strictly my own, whether one agrees with them or not.

Sound off in the comments if you lovely readers wish to agree or disagree while we wait for 2017 to come along and finally try and give us a year to remember it by!

Read more: My Current Top 10 Favourite Boxers - - Boxing News - Ring News24

-------------------------------

Great list by Lee of his favourite's. Who are your favourite boxers and is there 10 of them?

Re: Your Top 10 Current favourite boxers?

Mine are.

1. GGG

2. Juan Francisco Estrada

3. Errol Spence Jr.

4. Terrence Crawford

5. Vasyl Lomachenko

6. Joseph Diaz Jr.

7. Carl Frampton

8. Roman Gonzalez

9. Zolani Tete

10. Miguel Berchelt

Honorable mentions to Glowacki, Anthony Crolla and Josh Warrington.

Mine are.

1. GGG

2. Juan Francisco Estrada

3. Errol Spence Jr.

4. Terrence Crawford

5. Vasyl Lomachenko

6. Joseph Diaz Jr.

7. Carl Frampton

8. Roman Gonzalez

9. Zolani Tete

10. Miguel Berchelt

Honorable mentions to Glowacki, Anthony Crolla and Josh Warrington.

Good list there man. Don't quite get the last pick but it's your choice, hehe. And I forgot COMPLETELY about Loma...typical! My 'onourable mentions go to Joseph Parker, John Riel Casimero and obviously, Loma. Still haven't seen enough of him to put him in the top 10.

Edited by BoztheMadman

Berchelt is just a personal favorite of mine for like the last 2 years. I was gonna say Francisco Vargas, but been following Miguel a bit longer. A while back Antonio Escalante was one of my personal favorites. Never in a bad fight. Won some, lost some.

I don't have a top 10 but I do enjoy some of the below fighters + more:

Paul Butler - Very talented and I am interested to see how he performs under Joe Gallagher. I don't think Gallagher has a fighter as skillful as Butler and I am a bit worried he might get him to fight like his other fighters who have a similar style.

Anthony Joshua - Raw and explosive and I'm looking forward to following his journey.

Forgot his name - There's a young Scottish fighter who looks very talented. I'm sure he fought recently on a Matchroom card. Scott?

Carl Frampton and Rigondeaux - These two have to fight, two really talented boxers.

Sergey Kovalev - I have really enjoyed watching Kovalev grow as a fighter, from a nobody to a somebody. He's came that far, that Stevenson is running. Can't wait for Ward vs Kovalev.

GGG - Saunders and Eubank have to stop hiding and fight GGG. Love his power and I do think his ring generalship is underestimated by many due to his power.

Kell Brook - Very good footwork (didn't show vs GGG) and throws a variety of punches. I hope Khan vs Brook happens next year.

Ricky Burns - A role model to young boxers and he punches above his weight. Great jab and he has surprised a few in his career.

Canelo - Love watching Canelo, slick, smooth and has fantastic power. Only downside is he ran from GGG.

Few others Parker, WIlder, Khan, Eubank, McDonnell, Selby, DeGale, Langford, T Fury, Linares and Ovill McKenzie. I have no doubt missed out lots of others.

Forgot his name - There's a young Scottish fighter who looks very talented. I'm sure he fought recently on a Matchroom card. Scott?

Lewis Benson 7-0-0 (Edinburgh) beat Lukasz Janik Oct 1st? Boxrec

Kieran Smith 7-0-0 (Greenrigg) beat Asagba on the recent Burns Sky card Boxrec