Anyone excited with any of the Brook-GGG undercard fights?

The_budweiser

Lee Haskins 33 3 0 vs Stuart Hall 20 4 2

IBF World bantamweight title

Martin Joseph Ward 14 0 2 vs Andy Townend 16 3 0

vacant BBBofC British super featherweight title

Callum Smith 20 0 0 vs Norbert Nemesapati 21 3 0

WBC Silver super middleweight title

John Riel Casimero 22 3 0 vs Charlie Edwards 8 0 0

IBF World flyweight title (supervisor: Anibal Miramontes)

Gavin McDonnell 15 0 2 vs Robin Zamora 6 2 0

Kid Galahad 19 0 0 vs Emiliano Salvini 17 23 2

Craig Richards 4 0 0 vs Dalton Miller 4 7 1

Paul Smith 37 6 0 vs TBA

Conor Benn 3 0 0 vs Silvije Kebet 2 10 0

Anyone excited with any of the Brook-GGG undercard fights?

Re: Anyone excited with any of the Brook-GGG undercard fights?

Wouldn't say I'm 'excited' by any of them but I definitely think Haskins - Hall has the potential to be a good one and I'm interested to see Galahad continuing his comeback and how far Benn is improving. Edwards fight also has a lot of intrigue.

I watched an interview this week on Sky Sports News with Benn. He said he won't get out of his fathers footsteps unless he wins more world titles that his dad. Seems he has big plans and he look's a very confident lad. I hope he progresses well. I expect to see Benn fighting once a month to fast track his knowledge within boxing.

It's a bit disappointing undercard overall. I wonder how much of a budget Brook allowed Hearn to have for the undercards.

Smith - Nemesapati & Haskins - Hall both sound tasty, at least on paper.

The little I've seen of Smith (3 fights) has REALLY impressed me.

I'm also stoked to see Connor Benn again, though his opponent this time is obviously a joke.

Can't wait for Edwards-Casemiro! It's a really intriguing fight and a tough ask for Edwards after nine pro fights none of which were near Casemiro's level but he passed with flying colours not even losing a round. I hope he can pull it off but I believe the champion has had more world title defences than the challenger has had fights!! It could be too early and he could be completely out of depth or he could just pull it off..I just don't think so right now but I could change my mind before the first bell rings.

I am also excited to watch the Haskins-Hall world title clash as there is a strong possibility the winner will face my man Ryan Burnett next provided the latter comes through a tough fight against Farage next month and set up a big Belfast world title fight, my preference would be Haskins for no other reason than I like him more as a fighter and a man.

Edwards vs Casimero and Hall vs Haskins. Taking the underdogs in both fights. The Smith, Galahad, Benn and McDonnell fights are completely one sided. I'll watch, but know already what the results will be.

I'm happy to see kid Galahad on a sky card so hope he has a good fight but as usual when he's on any card I'm excited to see the continued progression of young Conor Benn. His last fight was short and second fight was a complete mess where he was dragged into a brawl and didn't listen to his corner so I really want to see him come out and use his skills to box.

I'm happy to see kid Galahad on a sky card so hope he has a good fight but as usual when he's on any card I'm excited to see the continued progression of young Conor Benn. His last fight was short and second fight was a complete mess where he was dragged into a brawl and didn't listen to his corner so I really want to see him come out and use his skills to box.

Good point. I like what I've seen so far so it will be good to see his form & attitude today. It's just a shame he's in against such a no-hoper. It's like watching an Al Haymon card ! ;-)

Good point. I like what I've seen so far so it will be good to see his form & attitude today. It's just a shame he's in against such a no-hoper. It's like watching an Al Haymon card ! ;-)

Excuse me, British boxing has been filling cards with crap fights long before your new-fangled American types - our promoters pioneered ripping off gullible boxing fans, and don't you try and take that away from us!

############### SPOILERS AHEAD ! ################

Not a great fight, much too one-sided, but SFW Martin Ward just looked spectacular in his TKO over Townend.

Ward needs to settle down a little, but he sure has skills & athleticism. Power, too.

This kid could have a huge future ahead.

Smith fight was boring. He looked beefy and his opponent was very poor. No chance he's winning a world title.

Ward showed glimpses he could move onto the next level. He looked decent, plenty to work on still. Not sure on the power cable.

Excuse me, British boxing has been filling cards with crap fights long before your new-fangled American types - our promoters pioneered ripping off gullible boxing fans, and don't you try and take that away from us!

LOL! I stand corrected.

Smith fight was boring. He looked beefy and his opponent was very poor. No chance he's winning a world title.

Ward showed glimpses he could move onto the next level. He looked decent, plenty to work on still. Not sure on the power cable.

You could be right. I'm just trying to get excited about SOMETHING. ;-)

This bloody sport ....................