The Big Swinging Dick returns! - Boy, am I exited !

Cableaddict

OK, that thread title didn't quite come out as I planned, :laugh: but regardless:

Taishon Dong continues his quest for world domination and really tall women. Tonight (Friday) vs some guy you'll have to Boxrec to know anything about.

I can't help but like this guy. I think he's actually serious about training properly, and he has tons of raw potential.

Edited by Cableaddict

Re: The Big Swinging Dick returns! - Boy, am I exited !

i've seen the dude a couple times and he looks like a poor version of Valuev lol

Give him time. He was a martial arts champion of some kind, but has only been boxing for under 2 years. Once he gets the boxing moves fully integrated, he'll get fluid & fast, and then who knows what might happen. He has an excellent trainer (Buddy McGirt) and reportedly very strong work ethic in the gym.

No disrespect to Sugar V, but I think Dong is in a different league. Only time will tell.

Edited by Cableaddict

## UPDATE:

The Dong Dings tonight, not tomorrow night. The listing I saw had it wrong.

In fact, it should start within the hour (the undercard is already on.)

It's being broadcast on the "Boxeo Estelar" network. I managed to find a stream fairly quickly.

Odd. Taishon's fight apparently didn't happen. - And I can't find anything online about the cancellation.

Big Swinging Dick hasn't fought in like 6 months, and now nothing on the horizon.

Well, hopefully he's still training hard. I'm definitely riding the dong train for as long as it stays on the rails.

Wait- that didn't come out right, either. ;-)

Edited by Cableaddict