Amir Khan vs Kell Brook fight finally set to happen?

Bear Hugger

Amir Khan vs Kell Brook fight finally set to happen after Manny Pacquiao snubs the Bolton boxer.

Welterweight Battle of Britain on the cards at last now the 36-year-old has opted for American Timothy Bradley as the opponent in his final bout.

Full article:

Amir Khan vs Kell Brook fight finally set to happen after Manny Pacquiao snubs the Bolton boxer - Mirror Online

Re: Amir Khan vs Kell Brook fight finally set to happen?

This is pretty speculative - I'm sure negotiations will be far from straightforward with both imagining they're the star attraction. Like most I'm hoping it can get made but I'm not holding my breath until we get an official announcement.

This is pretty speculative - I'm sure negotiations will be far from straightforward with both imagining they're the star attraction. Like most I'm hoping it can get made but I'm not holding my breath until we get an official announcement.

Yeah, even as I was reading the article, and copying the thread title, I added a question mark because I'll only believe it when they are facing each other in a boxing ring.

Khan v Brook All Set for Next Year

According to Mr Hearn, Khan v Brook could happen next May/June.............it would be great if comes off, it will be immense and a PPV I bet, do you see the £££' s Eddie?

Amir Khan and Kell Brook likely to meet in May or June, says Eddie Hearn | Boxing News | Sky Sports

@Female Money Mayweather Fan,

I merged your thread with this one, for obvious reasons. I tried to get your post on top, but failed miserably ! Sorry about that.

(I'm trying hard not to make a joke about how you probably like it on top. :whistle: )

Oops .....

In vBulletin, there's an option to select the destination thread when merging two threads... But I suppose it doesn't really matter now. :laugh:

In vBulletin, there's an option to select the destination thread when merging two threads... But I suppose it doesn't really matter now. :laugh:

I got the destination right, just not the order. Well, heck at least I got to moderate something ! ;-)

I thought I wuz gonna' get to banish @mofo2, but he's been behaving lately. So frustrating ! :laugh:

============================================

Anyway, Kahn - Brook is an excellent matchup. Pac is basically done, anyway. This means less money for Kahn, but really a much more important fight for the fans.

Sure hope it happens.

--------------------------

Edited by Cableaddict