Bradley vs Rios

james kerry

Bradley fights like Pacquiao, and we had seen how exposed Rios was when he fought Pacquiao. He doesn't have the movement

and hand speed and relying too much on his heavy punch, like Provodnikov. These guys are going to suffer damage in the long run, the way they fight.

Bradley should win, unless he get caught by one of those punches.

Re: Bradley vs Rios

--- Loved the old Bradley, but Manny dislocated his ankles and confidence and he's been circling the drain since.

Provo should've gotten the first round KD and flat out whooped him silly, and Vargas knocked him out save for goof Pat Russell not knowing his soiled shorts from legit KD/KO shots in those fights. Ran from 40 yr old Marquez, but this go round he won't have Russell saving him, so we'll see who the rotten Vegas ref will be. In a fair fight Rios knocks him cold, he has more pressure than Provo and better footwork and better corner and near the power. Win, lose, or draw, it's sad to see Bradley damaged so prematurely that he now needs protection like Haymon fighters.

Bradley the smarter boxer will outfox the slugger Rios. I like em both so I'm a neutral on this one. UD to Bradley I'm saying.

I agree, but I think it's gonna be a tough piece of work for Bradley. We'll see how he looks without Joel Diaz.

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Bradley: I am not the same fighter I was before

http://www.ringnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Tim-Bradley-and-Teddy-Atlas.jpg

World champion Tim Bradley has vowed to dazzle this Saturday night against big punching Brandon Rios under the tutelage of new trainer Teddy Atlas.

The 32-year-old star has claimed he is a much improved fighter since joining forces with Mike Tyson’s one-time cornerman and that he is unfazed at anything the relentless Rios will throw at him.

“I don’t care what Rios is doing in his camp. I am only concerned about what I am going to do on fight night. I am absolutely, totally focused. I am not the same fighter I was before,” said Bradley.

Read more: Tim Bradley: I am not the same fighter I was before - - Boxing News - Ring News24

--- Bradley always looking like Tarzan but punching like Boy, but boy did he look like he did a number on Loony Uncle Teddy.

Rios always looking like a lump, small fists too, but he's the real dangerous fighter in this and we'll have to see if the ref let's him have at Bradley in a fair fight. I'd feel sorry for Bradley if Arum hadn't made him such big money by being a punching bag. Hope he's saving it.