Adrien Broner a changed man, ready to get serious about his career

WelshDevilRob

Video: Adrien Broner opens up about his career, Youthful mistakes and his future in Boxing.

Read more: Adrien Broner a changed man, ready to get serious about his career - - Boxing News - Ring News24

Good undercard fight for this one and a couple of prospects.

Jose Pedraza, Edner Cherry and Khabib Allakhverdiev confident of victories on Saturday

Read more: Jose Pedraza, Edner Cherry and Khabib Allakhverdiev confident of victories on Saturday - - Boxing News - Ring News24

----------------------------

Not sure Broner can change. He needs a new team. How come this Showtime show isn't a PBC event?

Re: Adrien Broner a changed man, ready to get serious about his career

--- Wonder what the new serious Broner thinks about reprobate Broner's reported 7, maybe eight kids with a half dozen baby mamas?

Here's the new Broner on antisocial media networks doing what he probably does with his kids, clowning around with large caliber magnums. Shame that, but it's his kids I feel for most.

Broner_gun_IG.jpg

His problem isn't just his attitude, it's his ability - he's always been a pretty limited fighter, with arguably world-class power but not much else exceptional.

Yeah, but with a change of attitude you can become a better fighter -DeGale has improved a fair bit. Not sure with Broner's ego he is capable of adapting his style inside the ring.

He is pretty limited like you said and I said he was limited when everyone was raving about him years ago :whistle:

Yeah, but with a change of attitude you can become a better fighter -DeGale has improved a fair bit. Not sure with Broner's ego he is capable of adapting his style inside the ring.

He is pretty limited like you said and I said he was limited when everyone was raving about him years ago :whistle:

I never raved about him, and I remember you were very unimpressed. I think you might have seen him before I did, but at one point it looked like he might finally be showing some potential. Then it all went away again

I never raved about him, and I remember you were very unimpressed. I think you might have seen him before I did, but at one point it looked like he might finally be showing some potential. Then it all went away again

I never said you did, I was meaning people in general.

I never said you did, I was meaning people in general.

I will happily hold my hands up, as one who thought he's go on longer without loss :clap2:. Hated the cock suredness he possessed but from a handful of fights I saw he looked decent, slick with speed and power down at the lower weights. Looked huge compared to others. Seems he's not moved up and been able to continue to bully his opponents though.

he looked decent, slick with speed and power down at the lower weights. .

He had decent handspeed and what looked like good power at the lower weights, but then he was fighting such utter dross and even then didn;'t look amazing. As early as the Daniel Kickett fight, he showed no ability to fight on the inside, looked disorganised going backwards and defensively poor. He almost never threw a jab in his life and relied mostly on hooks. All the while thinking he was the new Mayweather because he had a bit of a shoulder roll going on.

I must have had my eyes closed years ago when he was fighting, I only really noticed him a couple of years ago and initially thought yeah I like him, he's ok. But then I saw his cockiness, ego, attitude etc etc and I started to think hmmm ok and it turned me off him a bit.

However, I'm all for giving someone a second chance and if he curbs his attitude, applies himself totally to the sport and quits clowning around then I wouldn't mind seeing him getting a decent shot but Broner quit with being the funny guy because you're not really........