Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank

gavpowell

The dream becomes reality!

For non-UK members and those not in the know, the title was one of many ludicrous premises for TV shows pitched by failed chat show host Alan Partridge(Steve Coogan). The original proposal[audio only], followed by the man himself:

Re: Youth Hostelling with Chris Eubank

Cooking in Prison

Kingsize Plumrose sausages in a tin, boiled in your kettle and shared with your pad-mate at 1am in the morning for a "midnite" feast on stale bread with stolen tomato ketchup - that's proper prison cooking.

Kingsize Plumrose sausages in a tin, boiled in your kettle and shared with your pad-mate at 1am in the morning for a "midnite" feast on stale bread with stolen tomato ketchup - that's proper prison cooking.

That's exactly what Gordon Ramsay did. Unfortunately, the show had to be cancelled after the "lamb shank" episode.

Unfortunately, the show had to be cancelled after the "lamb shank" episode.

Thats as funny as fuck. Are you sure you didnt write for Hancock? Same type of dry delivery............. :mlol:

Nah, he did Schools, Ramsay did Gordon Behind Bars - Episode Guide - Channel 4

I watched the prison show, was that long ago I couldn't remember who it was.

Youth Hostelling with Eubank might be interesting but not sure if its something I would go out my way to watch. Is it just the advert he has appeared in or is he taking part in a show?